• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

24+2 babies - they look like REAL babies...!

Piglet's Mama

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else is the same but I can't imagine my little kicker as an actual baby, i.e. baby shaped, baby looking etc (is this strange?!) But a friend of mine was telling me the other day about this baby that had survived at 21 weeks in Canada (I think) and then I remembered in my my preggo book it said that if I had baby now, docs would do everything to get little one healthy etc

So, I thought I'd have a look on Youtube this morning and bloody nora, I can't believe it! It would transpire an actual baby is in my tummy... *shock!*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zX2XNUfqws&feature=related

How is something that big in my small bump? Gulp x

I don't know if anyone else is the same but I can't imagine my little kicker as an actual baby, i.e. baby shaped, baby looking etc (is this strange?!) But a friend of mine was telling me the other day about this baby that had survived at 21 weeks in Canada (I think) and then I remembered in my my preggo book it said that if I had baby now, docs would do everything to get little one healthy etc

So, I thought I'd have a look on Youtube this morning and bloody nora, I can't believe it! It would transpire an actual baby is in my tummy... *shock!*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zX2XNUfqws&feature=related

How is something that big in my small bump? Gulp x

awww im not as far as you but this is really interesting... I was saying to my other half cant believe the baby in me has real skin is a real colour and real eyelids etc lol sounds daft but i imagine my baby how i saw him/her on the 13 week scan like in x ray vision lol weird!! xx

Awh that brought a tear to my eye.
Amazing. What a little fighter xx

I'm the same Lucy - I imagine this little jelly bean sized blob instead of an actual teeny baby! Makes it all feel real x

I sadly lost my first baby in Feb 2005 and had to give birth at 15+6 and even that early it was a perfect little baby xxx

Thanks for all your hugs ladies. I don't dwell on it now though as I think, although I wish it hadn't happened, if it hadn't, I wouldn't have my gorgeous little boy Lennon who really is amazing and I can't imagine life without him x

Can you remember the programme that was on a month or 2 ago - 23 week babies? That had me sobbing my heart out! I'm now at 22 weeks and I always said my next milestone would be 24 weeks and that way, more chance for a baby to survive if born prem. 2 weeks to go!! Its actually a baby in there then?? lol

Its actually a baby in there then?? lol

Well, I'm under the illusion that there isn't for me.
The feelings I keep getting I'm half expecting a little alien with a top hat, shoes and a walking stick to come out and start tap dancing.... I can't help it. I keep having this image (aka alien film style) when it starts to have a bit dance in there!! :whistle:

lol

That video realy encourages me actually, i Love it! Thank you xxx

I lost my 1st ds at 18 weeks and had my 2nd at 25+5! he's now 4 and is a right little monkey :) xxx

When brooke was in special care when she was born, there was a 24wk baby next to her, she was so tiny!! I'm always looking at brooke's dollys and think little man is as big as that (not as fat, but same lenght)... Doesn't seem like they can fit in your bump!! X

I just had a look at a few youtube video's and... Wow... I really do have a tiny little baby inside me now :eek: Even scan pics don't show just how real they are... I can't believe it!! xx

I know! Isn't it crazy? My bump is so small still I just don't know how my little one has enough room in there to be that big - mental! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back