21 day bloods & transvaginal scan

k8newton

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Ive had my 21 day bloods that suggest i am definately ov'ing, but later than normal..:eh: the doctor spoke to me over the phone and didnt go into any other details.. I also have a scan in 2 weeks, can anyone shed any light on what will happen at my scan appointment? I thought i was going for an external scan at my local hospital, but when i got the appointment its for an internal scan at the main hospital :roll: xxx

The scan will be to check that the ovaries and uterus are normal.I had it done a couple of weeks ago.Its very quick and is done internally.

as i said in the other post,its not pain full very quick and a great way to see whats going on it there!

Thanks, Will i get to see aswell? Did you have to wait so long for your results too? x

the scan,is on a screen so you see everything and pictures there and then....

Cool, thanks for putting my mind at ease. x

i have them every day 12 of my cycle to check if the clomid had been working.
i would nather theses scans every day than a smear test!!

My af is due 3 days after the scan, do i take hpt before i go, or wait and see if they find anything while having the scan? I dont usually do early tests, as i dont think i produce enough hormone until i am at least a week late. x

when ive had scans they say it wouldnt affect you if you are pg.

so i wouldnt waste a test... gd luck

Well i didnt need to test before my scan, as af came 8 days early!! for the 1st time in my life.. now ive been getting highs on my cb monitor from cd6, no peak yet and im on cd10?? what the hell is going on with my body! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back