Hey Kat, I think your probably right with the age gap, I sort of regret not ttc a lot sooner but ds will love being a big brother, and now he's old enough to understand it better maybe more so. Are you going to the minehead butlins? We took ds and my niece in February, they had a great time. Not much relaxation for the parents but the kids loved it lol.

Thanks vixx, I think I'll just take a laid back approach and see what happens. I'm not really sure I'd be much fun for ds with morning sickness and fatigue on holiday. Doo looking forward to paddling in the sea with him though :)
Your going to have quads like Chris hoy after all that cycling! My midwife told me that The pregnancy hormones mean you naturally gain fat stores anyway when pregnant for bf, but being fit beforehand can't be a bad thing. I sorta think society puts too much pressure on Mums to get trim straight after the birth. Took me a good year to get anywhere near normal after having ds. I was way to tired to hit the gym! But I defo think your body will bounce back quicker :)

Yep, we are off to Minehead Butlins in July and can't wait. I am not too worried about relaxing, love to make memories with LO and she will love it. We are visiting my in-laws in Devon afterwards which will give me time to rest with MIL cooking and the boys entertaining LO. That's my time to put my feet up and :music:

I agree with you about the weight loss after baby is born. You can't really diet or exercise whilst breastfeeding anyway as you take those calories away from the baby and then come the sleepless nights because of milk quality. We have all our lives to get fit, having a new baby is not the time. Before is good though so keep up the good work.

You'll have a brilliant time, there was a clown show (sort of) when we went and it was priceless watching the kids laugh so much. Fingers crossed you get some nice beach weather! I think me and dh were more knackered than the kids, the only time we sat down was when we were eating lol. Glad your going to get a bit of r and r afterwards :) there's so much to do there though, ds wanted to go straight back :)

God when I was bf I was so tired! That and a baby who only slept for an hour at a time lol. Was looking at his passport photo earlier and he looks so cute. Mega broody!

Hey holly, yeah I've dived the thistlegorm before, did both the external and internal dives, loved it. We're staying in naama bay and also going up to Dahab to dive the blue hole :) would love to do a live aboard, have you seen the blueotwo boat, looks amazing! Did you do any night dives?
J

Hey WTT, the inside is amazing! We only managed to dive through the cargo holds then make our way to the bow, would of loved a few more dives on her. I love to go back to the blue hole with my twinset and some stages lol, the top 5m is the prettiest tho. We stayed on blue horizon, had cabin number one, it was gorgeous! I hot the feeling that a fair few dives got called Off because half the boat only had the bare minimum amount of dives under their belt. If we go liveaboard again we'll go for a tec boat. Oh some of the night dives were amazing. Saw the biggest free swimming moray! It was a beast! Everything behaves so differently at night. Im rambling again lol

2 from last year. The Dolphins were cool.

Attachments

• IMG_376248484176849.jpg
    IMG_376248484176849.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_376432902389739.jpg
    IMG_376432902389739.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 3
If I include everything from this year... DS first birthday, Dads wedding and OHs birthday in March. DDs 3rd birthday and BILs wedding in August. My birthday in September then Christmas... Not an overly thrilling year. The main stuff for me is to make a good dent in my weight loss (aiming for 4/t5 stone in total) and try and get fibro under control. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back