• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

20 Weeks Today!!

MissyRee

Reaction score
:cheer: :cheer: Woohoo!! Im half way to meeting my little boy!! :cheer: :cheer:

Feels great saying 20weeks :dance:

Wahey! Congratulations!!! I can't wait til I get there, it's such a big milestone. Are you doing anything to celebrate? :cheer:

Congratulations!!! And to me too, I'm 20 weeks today as well.

Where is the time going? I can't believe how fast the weeks are moving on now.

Id like to do something to celebrate JenJen, maybe i can see if my OH wants to take me out for dinner lol x

:cheer: Yay for you too BagPuss!! We must have the same due date too :D I know the last few weeks seem to have gone really quick!! I noticed your Team Green are you going to be staying Team Green all the way! x

Congratulations on your halfway point Missy and Bagpuss :cheer:

Hope you both have fun celebrating :D

Congratulations girls! :cheer: Time sure seems to go quicker in 2nd tri.

Sarah x

I celebrated with a glass of alcohol free wine, it's from Sainsburys and it's really quite tasty.

Yep, am defo staying team green even though I have very strong feelings I'm having another boy.

We've got our scan on 16th May and a 4D scan booked for early July but we definitely don't want to now the sex.

You can't beat that feeling of finding out for yourself whether you have a girl or boy just after you've given birth. I really want to experience that again :D

congrats will be joining you on the 20th week tomorrow. Feels so good saying that we are halfway. :clap:

Aww good for you BagPuss, we were too impatient to wait :lol: oo a glass of alcohol free wine sounds nice, i had a chocolate milkshake myself lol.

I think theres a few people turning 20 weeks tomorrow aswell as you Analiza so its celebrating all round :cheer: Nice to be half way isnt it!! :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back