• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

20 week scan

lizylou

Reaction score
Hi ladies
I have my 20 week scan tomorrow and I was so excited all week now I feel so nervous
Really after some reassurance : ( x

Hey hun. Sorry to hear you're so anxious. I'm sure bub will be fine. Have you got a doppler to listen to? Keep positive anyway you'll be great xxx

Hi and thanks
Yeah I have a Doppler I listen to baby when I get anxious
I have been feeling baby move last week or so guess I'm just really nervous about the detail of the scan I just hope I have been a good mum do far in giving baby all they need
I'm a worry bug x

I think it's only natural to worry hun, but it is an amazing expirience. Hopefully when you are in there looking at LO nose, ribs, feet etc your worries will go away x

I really do hope so I hardly slept last night and I don't think tonight will be much better
Thanks ladies x

its normal to be nervous, i was a right wreck before mine x

Hi ladies
I have my 20 week scan tomorrow and I was so excited all week now I feel so nervous
Really after some reassurance : ( x
Hey I was going to put up the same post! I have mine tomorrow and last time I swear I didn't feel baby move at all...been going crazy today tho! My oh has been really anxious aswell all day today! We all look forward to our scans but we forget how nervewracking they are!I was so worried at my 12week scan that they were going to say there's no baby no I'm worried something will be wrong in this scan! I swear all I've done since being pregnant is worry! Also this is the last time were going to see baby until its here its soooo scary!... Sorry I can't give you any reassurance but at least you know there will be someone else going through the same! Good luck tomorrow hope all goes well xxxxx

Awww I wish you all the best too hun
I hate being a worry bug but fingers crossed for both of us x
Mine is at 9am tomorrow what time is yours? Are you finding out the sex? X

I was excited and counting the days till my 20 week scan until 2 days before then i turned into a nervous wreck, everything was fine. Try not to stress and good luck :)

Morning ladies
Scan at 9am only been up since 4.30am lol
Getting more nervous by the min : (
Fx everything will be fine x

Good luck for today hun, im sure all will be fine xxx

Scan went well ladies : ) my little boy is doing great he lay in all the right ways and saw his eyes nose feet waving hands and beating heart
I did start to get worried when the sonographer seemed to take ages looking at his heart but he confirmed all is well

I got a little upset while at the hospital waiting to go in a nice lady went into the opposite scan room
To me and just after I came out my sonographer was called into her room to give a second opinion and then she came out crying and I really wished they were tears of joy I felt deeply sorry for her and so thankful
That my little boy was ok I do hope she will be ok I don't even know her but felt my heart sink for her x

Thats so sad :( I hope all is well with her!

Im glad everything is ok with your LO! Nothing to worry about lol! x

So glad ur scan went well!

Its so sad about the other girl. When I was going for an early scan, I saw the same thing happen to 2 girls. One came out crying and her partner was comforting her, and the other came out and both her and her partner were crying. Was so awful to see.
I also saw it waiting for my 12wk scan, and both the girl and her partner were crying again this time.

I can't imagine what they must have been feeling :( x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Glad it went well for you xxx

Its awful when you see other people upset, you just want to cuddle them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back