20 week scan!

Sarah13

Reaction score
All was great with the scan :dance: we loved it, baby has changed and grown so much since 12 weeks! Looked like it was sucking a toe when we started the scan!

We're still on team yellow, see what you guys think any guesses? I'm sticking with my prediction of a boy as it didn't stop moving the whole time we were in there making the sonographers job hard! Really strange to feel baby move and see it on the screen!

Attachments

• 20 week scan a.jpg
    20 week scan a.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 16
  • 20 week scan b.jpg
    20 week scan b.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 15
Lovely piccies! Glad it all went well for you! I'm gonna guess that it's a girl!xxx

Excellent pics Sarah, good for you for staying team yellow!!

Not sure about sex, on first thoughts i'd say girl

:)

Aww such lovely pics! I would guess at a girl! xx

So glad everything went well hun, your pics are gorgeous xxx

Yay! Glad it went well hon was thinking of you and other girls who had scans yest. Lovely pics - I'm gonna go with boy x x

What amazing pics! So clear!!
Aw baby is a cutie ;)
Hmmm I will guess girl :)
xx

congrats chick! did you drink all that water as you did at 12weeks scan? im scared i might pee myself ! hahaxxx

Thanks everyone! I still think boy, told my hubby I thought I saw a willy but I don't think I did really lol!
Saze- I had to empty my bladder when I got there but some places still tell you to have a full bladder!

sucking a toe??? wow! What a flexible baby :)

sorry I'm not good at guessing. Glad you enjoyed your scan though xx

COngratulations Sarah, glad it all went well. Love your pics, they're so clear. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back