20 week Scan Question

Mrs CW

Reaction score
Hi all,
I've got my 20 week scan tomorrow and I was wondering do I need a full bladder for it? I've been away for a few days and feel like I've completely forgotten everything I was told! Its at 12 and I'm going from work so I want to make sure I've drunk enough if I need to!
Thanks for any replies
x x x

I didn't I think because baby's bigger you don't need to

No don't need a full bladder Hun! Have mine at 8.45 am tomorrow yay good luck can't wait to hear? R U finding out or staying team yellow?

I'm really excited! We're planning on staying team yellow if we can. Hope everything goes well for you tomorrow mrsmc! X

OMG I went to my 20 week scan having drunk 0.5-1litres and my bladder was so full LO was positioned over my belly button and my abdomen was completely bladder! The midwife was so impressed with the size of my bladder and had to make me empty most of it to get baby in a normal good position. My advice is don't drink too much, maybe a small glass of water beforehand!

I'm struggling with constantly needing to go to the loo so an emptyish bladder is definitely better for me! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back