20 week scan pics

Rachel1509

Reaction score
Got my 20 week scan in 2 days, and without sounding like an ungreatful snob, I was quite disappointed with our 12 week scan photo. It wasn't very clear and a bit disorientated. We also had to pay for all copies too obviously.
I obviously told the OH how disappointed I felt about it but he thought I was been silly and should be satisfied with what we're given.
Because this is probably going to be our final view of baby before it's born, are u allowed to be picky with scan photos? Are u allowed to ask the sonographer to take another picture if you're not satisfied with the view, or are u seen as ungreatful and time wasting?

Do I sound stupid? :oooo:

At my 12 week scan I was asked to choose what photos we wanted and we got a few different ones. When I had the scan at 15 weeks the sonographer printed me off a couple "to make me feel better" of baby playing with his feet.

I'm sorry you didn't get what you wanted but all the scan photos are kept on your sonography record....am wondering if you could ask for hard copies from that although it will just be on normal a4 paper xxxxxxxxxx

I've had 3 scans altogether, one early on at 9 weeks which was quite clear, but obviously baby was only tiny! Then the 12 weeks one, and one 2 weeks ago due to bleeding, but we didn't get a picture.
The hospital where I go tend to just try and get u in and out as quick as possible so dunno if they'd be happy doing that

I'm sure under the medical records act you would be entitled to get a cd copy of them hun. It might be worth mentioning to your mw or your hospital should have a department for patient queries. Give it a go xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back