• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 questions :)

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
i brought thomas a courquette (sp?) thing that looks like a cucumber? can he eat it? how do i cook it?
also can i add milk to his jars as they are to thick for his cleft and hes struggling to eat them (im giving jars 4 dinner and fresh veg for luch)
thanks
xx

Yeah a courgette is fine and one of the recommended veggies to start them off on. Just boil it in a bit of water as you would a carrot. :D

Yeah there is no probs with adding milk to his jars to thin em out a bit - it will just be a matter of whether he likes the taste or not. If your still giving him milk with his dinners i would use some of that. :hug:

thanks hun will boil it up today :) hubby said to ask "the girls" as he thought it might be to watery to boil and steaming it would be better,
yer he still has some milk with dinner will mix it in tonight see how it goes he loves everything ive given him so far so he should be ok :) if not il try water
thanks again
xx

James loves courgette and I normally steam it - it can go quite watery. Normally I mix it with carrot or butternut squash. Only need to steam it for about 5 mins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back