2 periods in 1 cycle, whats going on??

CazH

Reaction score
Ok totally confused, was 4 days late this month and came on last wed bled for 3 days and finished on Sat. Now woke up today Thursday and bleeding, paniced and visited doc.

She gave me a check downstairs (yuck) and said could possibly be miscarriage or a random bleed. My cycle is TOTALLY screwed!!!!

Never heard of that before but wanted to say :hug: and let's hope your cycle settles down abit so that you know where you are.

Cheers hun think this month is gonna be a wierd cycle!

:hug: That sounds so confusing. Hope you get back on track soon x

Hmmm - thats similar to me this month. My period came on 19th (2 days early), lasted for 3 days then on 28th I bled for 2 days! Weird! I think my cycle is totally messed up and maybes my hormones are still messed up after my MC in November. Either way it's a nightmare, I just wish I new what was going on! Have some :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: as I know how you feel!

Thank god i'm not the only one! Not too sure it was a miscarriage as the flow was like period but lasted 3 days only! Well bad pains though!

Do I now start my cycle from my latest bleed? Anyone know, hope this is my body kick starting baby making mechanics!!!!

I've had this a few times, and each time it has thrown my cycle out completely. If it happens again you should request a scan to make sure nothing is going on inside. I was told that it could be a chemical pregnancy, or it could just be that my cycles are irregular following a previous misscarriage. I guess you just have to see what your next three cycles are like before you can start predicting properly. Good luck hon- I'm sure it will sort itself out :hug:

CazH its important to get strange bleeding checked out - do you have any pain at all?

I am sure it is nothing but when I suffered my ectopic I had mid cycle bleeding - it was bright red though nothing like AF but I also had pains in my tummy around my right ovary....

I'm sure its not that for you but just be aware and go back to your doctor if you have any more.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back