2 Miscarriages?

ButtercupDaisy

Reaction score
Hi guys

sorry you'll be seeing me quite a bit, as I have no one else to talk to.

Just needed a bit of advice/thoughts/if anyone could share their stories.

I had a natural miscarriage mid October, scans came through with the all clear (apparently). So 6 weeks along no period and I had cramping decided to do a preg test which came back positive!

But I also had light bleeding so went for a scan where we could see 2 tiny blobs. the nurse couldn't tell me if it was leftovers or a new preg so did a blood test and my hcg levels came back at 6000. I did another blood test 2 days later only to be told it had dropped to 5000 and I was miscarrying again! first the docs are like it could be twins/ecotopic/miscarriage/remains. Like no one is telling me whats going on.

Firstly in my head I don't think I was pregnant as we had done the deed like twice using protection?! But is it possible for remains to produce a surge in hcg, as after my natural miscarriage I did a test and it was negative?! I'm so confused and just in a mess, cant stop crying.

I had a total of 4 losses before having my rainbow baby over a 4 years. The hardest part about each loss was the uncertainty bit, which you've probably seen called "limbo" a lot round here. It often seems they can't be certain about what's happening until afterwards, and it makes you feel like utter crap.

Your whole situation sounds really confusing. Try to be kind to yourself and take support from wherever it comes from. Good luck and don't give up. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back