2 faint lines on a plus test?! Help

The line looks thin to me and i cant zoom in, but it def looks blue. Have you retested? x

I'm only going by my past experience, my test was exactly the same and line came up in the correct time, I've seen to many ladies left disappointed by these blue dye tests, I really hope in this case I am wrong and it is her bfp but just wanted to warn people of how nasty these tests can be x

Blue test are known for evaps. An evap shouldn't come up within the time though as they happen as the test is drying. It sounds like you had a faulty test? Or is it possible you were pregnant and lost it very early?

No I was undergoing fertility treatment at the time so you can only imagine how devastating it was when I took another test and got a big fat negative. Clear blue were rubbish tried fobbing me off saying I must of tested wrong or read the test wrong :-(

That's what mine looks like on one from today came up straight away and same size as control line and blue xx

As long as the epts n clear blues are read in time frame they are accurate no test should be read after its allotment because they can have evaps but ive hade evaps on first response n dollar tree brands but they only show up after they dry n have no color in them i have hade an EPT have a one sided evap line before it came up after the allowed time frame oh. So i guess rule of thumb is dont read after ur allowed times. My nurse suggested Ept tests to me she said they are sensitive to early pregancy and work long as u follow the instructions my lines while faint showed in 2mins and 3mins but very very faint

I'm only going by my past experience, my test was exactly the same and line came up in the correct time, I've seen to many ladies left disappointed by these blue dye tests, I really hope in this case I am wrong and it is her bfp but just wanted to warn people of how nasty these tests can be x

Blue test are known for evaps. An evap shouldn't come up within the time though as they happen as the test is drying. It sounds like you had a faulty test? Or is it possible you were pregnant and lost it very early?

No I was undergoing fertility treatment at the time so you can only imagine how devastating it was when I took another test and got a big fat negative. Clear blue were rubbish tried fobbing me off saying I must of tested wrong or read the test wrong :-(

That's rubbish, they should give better service. It doesn't really matter even if you had made a mistake they could have been more helpful. Did you take another brand of test the same day?

Would never ever ever trust Clearblue. Especially not if you looked at it within the time limit.

Buy a first response.

Looks like an evap to me as the line is smaller then the control line. I had one exactly the same was so upset I complained to clearblue, the blue dye tests are notorious for giving false lines I never used one again. Get yourself a first response they are the best. Good luck xx

I agree. I think the line is pretty thin. Maybe test again in a day or so with a different brand?

That's rubbish, they should give better service. It doesn't really matter even if you had made a mistake they could have been more helpful. Did you take another brand of test the same day?

Yeah tested with a first response the same day and a digi both negative. They kept asking me about my dates they clearly thought I was a novice to testing not someone who had taken dozens of tests over the years. I gave up arguing it in the end as they always had an excuse. Still I got my happy ending in the end which is what i am hoping for the lady who posted this thread xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back