faint lines !!

jano

Reaction score
I have done a total of 6 pregnancy tests in the past 24 hours. has anyone out there got experience of this problem??
I did one of the cheap sort that you get off e bay and i got a faint line, so I did another to check and there was no line, and then i did 2 more and there were no lines. That was last night. This morning i bought a digital one that also said negatve. I think I am due on in about 4 or five days time. I cant get that positive result out of my head althought everyone is telling me to forget about it now cos i am obsessing, but it is my body and i want to know. :wall:

Oh Jano this happened to me last week - think I had about 36 faint tests - each day I thought they would get stronger but unfortunatley AF started on Tuesday!! I suggest you try not to test until the day your AF is due as it gets so upsetting and in the end you think you are going a bit mad!! It ended up with my OH trying to pee on a stick!!

Try not to test!

I am now 3-weeks & 3-days late, I did a test got a line, then did another one as back up and got nothing :( haven't tested now for over week, although OH is desperate for me to test today / tomorrow xxx

To test or not to test... that is the question. :D
Best to wait until after AF is due, i know it's easier said than done. I'm in the same position as you now and it's killing me :wall: lol
The test you did first of all that picked up a faint bfp could have been a more sensitive test whereas the others weren't? If you can't wait, go for clearblue sensitive one - i think they give u a reading as early as 4 days before AF but if you can wait then i'd advise to wait. Good luck!! :hug:

hi

i will joing you in obsessing. i am 6 days late had 2 light bfp on tuesday and 3 yesterday. did another wiht fmu today and bfn so just did another and its the same. have spent a bomb so just went on ebay and bought some cheap ones as i know i wont be able to stop testing... :oops:

When i first did my monthly testing when i found out i had a realllly faint line with a boots homebrand, i didnt believe it was negative an af wasnt due for around 5 days an after bein 1 day late tested with 2 boots homebrand and 2 clear blue digital an all came back positive, so good luck hun!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back