2 ectopics and 3 miscarriages.

KimM16

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking for some positives stories of people who had a similar journey to mine, I'm struggling to find any on the Internet.

As the title suggests, I had 2 ectopic pregnancies resulting in the loss of one tube. After this I fell pregnant and when it was in the right place I was overjoyed. When I started bleeding I thought it was a cruel joke. Scroll on 10 months and I've lost another 2. I managed to get some tests done after the 2nd mc but the hospital weren't keen because I hadn't had 3. Because of this they were very blasé. They did the blood tests, but didn't ask how long it had been since my mc, didn't repeat them and didn't really tell me what they were for. I asked the nurse taking my blood but she didn't know and my consultant wouldn't see me until I'd had 3. Apparently all of these tests came back clear but there was such little care taken that I don't really believe them. I went on to have my 3rd mc this month and I'm now being referred back to the consultant. I'm hoping they will actually give me some time and some proper care this time or I'll have to go private.

It really feels as though I won't have a baby at this point and I was just wondering if anyone had a success story to share, or even if anyone is going through something similar? I started reading the recurrent mc thread but it was so long I couldn't really get anything from it!

Thanks, Kim xxx

Last edited:
Hi Kim, I'm afraid I haven't got anything to offer but I just wanted to say that I am ever so sorry for your losses and really hope you get the treatment and support you deserve xx

Im so sorry you've had to go through all this. Just to give you some hope, Ive had 3 miscarriages and am now 15 weeks into my 4th pregnancy and everything seems to be going really well this time.

Like you, I had the tests and they showed all clear, so no one ever really gave me a reason why it was happening. I found out at my 6 week scan this time that I have a heart shaped uterus, which I still cant get a straight answer as to if that could have caused my miscarriages or not. Most evidence says no.

Have you had an SIS scan on your uterus?? This is the one where they put a water solution in your uterus and scan to check for abnormalities.

I don't really know what advice to give except to try again when you're ready and perhaps look into the private options if you aren't happy with how they are handling it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back