2 AF's?????

xxsammyxx

Reaction score
I had my last AF on 11th Feb and im due to ovulate tomorrow... this morning when i woke up i was bleeding like the start of a period. Its been a weird month. First of all i was 5 days late for AF then for the last 3 weeks my boobs have been killing me, now this... anyone got any ideas please? Im worried that im supposed to go to the fertility clinic in a few days for 21 day bloods and if i dont ovulate then they wont be able to do them and ill have to wait another month!! :?

Some women can bleed during ovulation- and it can happen even if its never happened to you before. It should be pinkish or red, and be for only 1 or 2 days duration.
I've had this once or twice before... really confused me at first but I learned to distinguish it from AF.

i bleed sometimes during ov, its the fluid in the follicle when the egg is released the fluid from the folicle leaks out too, do you have a bit of pain too? thats the fluid irritating the abdomen.

Hi, its a full blown AF though... quite heavy, i have never had this before. Last night my stomach felt a bit achy like i was going to have AF but i just thought it was OV. I wiped and there was some pinky red blood but this morning it was heavier. This evening its like a proper AF.I have never had this before.... its really strange. Will it affect ovulation as i took a test this morning and it was neg and i usually ovulate on CD14.

sounds to me like you may have had a one off 14 day cycle :hug:
if it's proper af bleeding then you won't be ovulating now :(

well i guess it will strengthen our case with the clinic afterall.... low sperm count, strange AF's..... Think the 21 day blood test might not happen so we will just go along anyway and then to our apt on the 14th march. god why is life so difficult! sigh

:wave: Hun Thats not right 2 full afs that close together. When was the last time you had
a smear test hun ? when i had pre cancer cells dont panic i am just telling my story :hug:
Well i did not know i had them but i would have my Af then have another Af not so long after my first Af
i would have some spotting and then it would get heavier. I went the docs and she did a smear
it come back i had cancer cells which they laser away there and then touch wood they have never have come
back all has been great. Sorry if i have scared you dont take it personal i dont mean to scare you :hug:
and dont want you worrying i just care as a friend and just wanted to know when you last had one done
its certainly not right to have 2 afs like this but it does not mean its anything to do with what i have said.
I just wanted to ask sweetie :hug:

Hi Karen... i had a smear test in October... it all came back normal (and i have the paper to prove it!!! :lol: )

I did think about that but i was tested recently and all ok... i think the new clinic tested as well when they did the ultrasound. Results of everything 12th march. Its def AF and in FULL flow!

Ill mention it to the clinic... or should i not? What do you think Karen?

Thanks to everyone else who replied.... :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back