CRAZY AF's

L

Reaction score
Hi All
i just had a question and i was hopeing that someone could please help me! i got AF july 8 (right on schedule) it ended on july 14
i was'nt due again until august 8 put i started to spot pink on about the 26 of july i thought it was implantation bleeding ! but then it came back again on august 1 it started light then went into a full blown one a few days later! could i still be pregnant? or what is going on! I still have AF today(august 8) i think it might be ending i hope!! any ideas ??

i also decided to buy an ovulation kit but im not sure when to test cause i got AF on day 25 instead of 30!!!!! PLEASE COULD SOME ONE HELP ME!!!!!!!

***BABY DUST***
L

dont know if this is any help to you, but after I stopped taking BCP I always had a show of a few days spotting exactly a week before AF. (this happended for over ten Af's) maybe you have experienced this and then got AF early.

Thanx for the advice but i have never gone on BCP but if you have any other suggestions please help me or even if you would just like to chat!

thank you!

L

Hi L

Your spotting happened 18 days after your first day of AF. Our most fertile time is usually between 12 to 16 days after AF. (14 days before our next AF) So if you spotted on the 18th day this could be implantation spotting. I don't know too mcuh about it but i've read (on here) about other woman noticing this and found out a week or 2 later they where pregnant. You said your next AF is due 8th Aug. Has it come yet? If not get your self a test. Can't do any harm. Fingers crossed for you.

Hi Hayley
um the only problem is i got AF on august 1 and i still have AF i tyook a pregancy test today just to be sure and it was negative like i thought! but now im unsure why it came so early and lasted so long! and im not sure now when im going to be ovulating! any ideas?

thanx
L

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back