2 lines

mum2be?

Reaction score
2 line is all i want!

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

I cant stop thinking about it, its doing my head it. my boobs feel sore now :wall: :wall: :wall:

Please dont be in my head?

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Try this before you go to bed

Dear God
Please let me feel sick tomorrow, make me wake up in the night to pee, let my breasts ache and throb and let me feel so tired that I will fall asleep on the bus. Let my tongue taste of old pennies and my morning coffee smell like off milk.
Let me break out in spots on my face the like of which I have never seen before.
Please let me never have to poas again and wave goodbye forever to my flat stomach and breasts that point upwards.
Let my back ache and my ankles swell, let me wear leggings for a legitimate reason and wonder what I ever saw in high heels.
Let me not have a lie- in for 13 years and let me only take my holidays during peak time so we can only afford 1 week at some hellhole with a kids club.

Let me not care when my clinique lipstick is used as wall paint and I have to spend hours trying to get baby sick out of my favourite cashmere sweater.
Just do this for me and I will never ask anything again - I promise
:wink:

libs said:
Dear God
Please let me feel sick tomorrow, make me wake up in the night to pee, let my breasts ache and throb and let me feel so tired that I will fall asleep on the bus. Let my tongue taste of old pennies and my morning coffee smell like off milk.
Let me break out in spots on my face the like of which I have never seen before.
Please let me never have to poas again and wave goodbye forever to my flat stomach and breasts that point upwards.
Let my back ache and my ankles swell, let me wear leggings for a legitimate reason and wonder what I ever saw in high heels.
Let me not have a lie- in for 13 years and let me only take my holidays during peak time so we can only afford 1 week at some hellhole with a kids club.

Let me not care when my clinique lipstick is used as wall paint and I have to spend hours trying to get baby sick out of my favourite cashmere sweater.

I think i have changed my mind, what am i thinking :rotfl: :rotfl:

libs that is adorable!!!

That will be my exact prayer tonight!

:pray:

libs said:

Dear God

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
We really are gluttons for punishment aren't we?

Fingers crossed ladies. xxx

libs said:

Dear God

made me cry :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94