1ww

I normally spot before my AF, usually just the day before but this month I started spotting at 10 days DPO (last Sunday) and my AF didn't start properly until Thursday. Hope that's not going to be the norm for me.

Hi ladies,

I've come to join you in the 1ww. Absolutely NOTHING to report, not a twinge! I just KNOW i'm not pregnant, woke up in a bad mood this morning so I know pms is kicking in as it always does a week before af.

Good luck to everyone in the 1ww.

xx

I was really grumpy on friday and had a bad headache and lo and behold, the witch came on saturday.

I hope hope hope im pregnant, i've had a headache for the last 2 days, stomach cramps like my OV pains and serious wind lol (tmi i know)

Bagpuss17 said:
I normally spot before my AF, usually just the day before but this month I started spotting at 10 days DPO (last Sunday) and my AF didn't start properly until Thursday. Hope that's not going to be the norm for me.

I never ever used to spot like this up until about 5 cycles ago. Now it's starts CD21 every month. Not heavy just a tinge of brown when I have a wee then gradually a bit more. It spoils my 2WW LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back