Twitchy tummy

katielou82

Reaction score
Hi all.
Had a strange few weeks. MC on New Years Eve and been TTC ever since. Last month my AF was 2 days early (v. unusual) and literally lasted 2 days, more dark brown than usual and never really seemed to get going.

Im due AF again 6th Sept if Im a usual 28 days but for the last 3 days Ive had this weird feeling (getting it right now!!!) About an inch below and to the right of my belly button. Id describe it as a combo of popcorn in my stomach and those annoying twitches you get in your eye. Think Im grabbing every symptom I can but Ive never felt this ever before.

Fed up of feeling like a failure atm. No other symptoms at all, maybe a little metallic taste time to time but Im suffering from my wisdom teeth :roll:.

Any suggestions are welcome - Dunno whats going on in there ha ha x

have you tried testing? i tested 5 days before my af was due with those symptoms and was a BFP!!!
i also had a mc mine was in march and i have been ttc ever since and got my positive on monday xx

Awwww thats great news well done!!! Ive tested the last 3 months the day I thought AF was due with other symptoms and its always been negative so dont want to get excited.

Other forums Ive read put this popping down to gas :shock: so dont want to get my hopes up. Also had a cold and sore throat for the last week. Did you have the same popping sensation below your belly button?? Im getting it every 5-10 mins. Feels like heart palps.

Oooooooooooooooh Im getting a bit excited now

I get a bubbly popping due to gas quite often, but just because for other people it's gas, doesn't mean it's not a symptom for you! In fact, being gassy is in itself a symptom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back