19 weeks and loosing mucus plug?

x.Lilly.x

Reaction score
With my son i didnt loose this until I was in labour and it was greeny/yellowy like snot witha bit of blood in.
Im nearly 19 weeks and for the past 2 weeks every few days after going for a wee itll be like hanging out of me. soo sorry for the grossness lol
Its like i just blew my nose, loads of really stretchy greeny/yellow snot like stuff.
It has no blood in it though.
Is this normal?
Thanks.

Hiya,it could b thrush hun,prob unlikely to b ur plug. This is gonna b far tmi but I sometimes get this the day after we've bd'd,I think it's the sperm mixin wiv my cm...sounds gross lol xxx

Sounds like thicker discharge or like Emma said thrush!! My discharge can get like that sometimes!

i had a thrush a month or so ago and it wasnt like this and itched etc. this is proper stretchy stuff. but unfortuntly havent had any bd'ing for me recently so i dnt think its that, unfortuantly haha. x

I think I'd get this checked hun, with one of my daughters I lost loads at 20 weeks and it was thrush and I had no symptoms at all. But as it seems to be a lot I'd say ring your MW and see what she says; you'll possibly need a swab taken to rule out infection xxx

Hope you get it sorted at docs Hun

Thanks everyone :)
Will give my docs a call on monday and ask them, but have just mooved to a little village and the first appointment i could get to see the midwife was like the 19th september so god knows wen ill get this appointment lol

Have you got a maternity assessment unit near you? Id give them a ring hun, describe what you are having. It could be nothing. but better to be checked out xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back