19 weeks and have clear jelly discharge HELP!

Lee04

Reaction score
Hi girls, I’m currently 19 weeks and 5 days pregnant. For the last week I’ve noticed that I have clear jelly like discharge (thick) sorry for tmi! It has been coming out on a pad in tiny lumps. Just wondered if anyone else has experienced this? Is it normal? Thank you in advance! x

Probably best to give your midwife a call. I don’t think it’s anything to worry about but best to be safe than sorry

Probably best to give your midwife a call. I don’t think it’s anything to worry about but best to be safe than sorry

I called her this morning and she didn’t say much, other than to keep an eye out

Don’t worry then hun. If it was something bad midwife would have gave you more details or called you in x

It's normal and you'll probably notice more as you get further along. It is bits of your mucus plug, they break off and re-form. Don't worry about it xx

A lot of women suffer quite a lot of discharge whilst pregnant, so I’m pretty certain it’s nothing to worry about. I’m certainly suffering at the moment and am having to wear a panty liner daily.

I’d personally only worry if it had any fresh red blood in it xx

It's normal and you'll probably notice more as you get further along. It is bits of your mucus plug, they break off and re-form. Don't worry about it xx

Thank you for getting back to me That’s very reassuring thank you. Is it normal to lose bits of mucus plug at 19 weeks? x

A lot of women suffer quite a lot of discharge whilst pregnant, so I’m pretty certain it’s nothing to worry about. I’m certainly suffering at the moment and am having to wear a panty liner daily.

I’d personally only worry if it had any fresh red blood in it xx

Do you get jelly bits or just increased discharge? x

Thank you for getting back to me That’s very reassuring thank you. Is it normal to lose bits of mucus plug at 19 weeks? x

Yeah as long as there's no blood in it, it just reforms. Not an issue. You can also just have loads of discharge, it's hard to tell the difference sometimes but anything clear or milky is nothing to worry about x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back