19 weeks and a still small belly..

MariaIsabella

Reaction score
My bump is getting there but still small. Actually, the other day a man stood up on the tube for me and was so surprised! Was in the end of the day when it always looked bigger but for some reason at first I got a little offended he thought I looked fat until I realized I want people to notice! haha. I am not used to being pregnant and since I am quite petit perhaps it shows more than I think!

How are you ladies getting on, any pregnancy bellies yet? :)

People keep telling me mine is big for my gestation :roll:
Third baby though and I'm normally a size 8 and had a pretty small waist so it's not like there's lots of space for a baby to hide! LOL

This was my 19 week bump - I thought I was big then lol!

bTobSa1.jpg

And last week

1wZoQzW.jpg

The change in such a short time is amazing really.
Pretty much every customer at work comments on it now, which is lovely - it must take some courage to comment on a belly, so I must definitely look very pregnant rather than a pie eater now!

Are you showing Phoenix?

kittykitchn, that's a massive change! Hot mama! :) I do think my belly is slightly bigger than yours at 19 weeks so perhaps I am growing as expected :)

This was my 19 week bump - I thought I was big then lol!

bTobSa1.jpg

And last week

1wZoQzW.jpg

The change in such a short time is amazing really.
Pretty much every customer at work comments on it now, which is lovely - it must take some courage to comment on a belly, so I must definitely look very pregnant rather than a pie eater now!

Can I just say - crackin' bod!

Maria I'm on pregnancy number 4 and am 19 weeks, I'm not obviously pregnant yet but my belly and boobs are definitely bigger than they were. I was tiny with my first so maybe you'll be the same.. with my 3rd I was neat ish still at this stage, but huuuuge by the end lol xx

Kitty wit woooo!! wish I was slim! lol I have a bump now thats popped out in the last few days but because I am a size 16 it still isnt rounded, its like my belly has just been pushed out more than normal lol! No way in hell are you getting a pic after those pics haha I look like a moose in comparison! xx

Kitty you look amazing :)
My bump is getting there ... I'm 18 weeks tomorrow xx

Haha, thank you ladies! I wonder how I'll look after... bare in mind I've never had children or done anything to alter my body, no one else should be embarrassed to post photos of themselves. I doubt very much I'll skip the stretchmarks, trying to keep an open mind about how much my body is changing

Yes, I'm showing lots lol. My bump looks as big as Kitty's 25 week bump lol

20 week bump.

Attachments

• 20w1.1.jpg
    20w1.1.jpg
    229.4 KB · Views: 24
  • 20w2.2.jpg
    20w2.2.jpg
    243.9 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
With my first, nobody saw anything before 5 months and I got the first comments of people who didn't know around 6 months. You'll like a small belly after birth: it disappears fast. :) This time I gained 500g between 8 and 12 weeks, not that much weight, but it's all on my belly so I already have to watch which tops I wear (13 weeks).

Nice bump Phoenix!

Today I put on a tight ( but stretchy ) dress and my boss commented on my bump since its quite visible when I am wearing something tight so think I show more than I think. I figured its better to wear something tight so its obvious you are pregnant instead of something that only makes you look fat :) Will try to post something later.

I am thinking about the stretchmarks as well kittykitchn, trying everything with oils and creams but think if its meant to happen it will. Asked my mum and she said she never got any so I am hoping for the same :). I got hairy belly though which is very glamorous ;)!! haha

Last edited:
Not many people have noticed yet as it is hidden quite well under my coat.
Just last week I had to change from my regular coat which is quite padded/quilted to a maternity coat because it wouldn't zip up over the bump any more lol.
The maternity coat is nice but just makes me look fat lol.

I've been wearing maternity jeans and fitted tops mostly so it's noticeable (when I'm not wearing a coat), but if I wear a baggy t shirt it's still at that in-between stage where it's not completely obvious whether it's baby or fat lol.
These last couple of weeks I've noticed people giving me that look, like they are trying to work out if it's a baby bump or not lol.

Last edited:
Today I definitely all of a sudden look rounder and more pregnant. Even my mum noticed which is a miracle lol xx

Here is mine at 19+3 days. My belly has a weird shape! :)

IMG_0099.JPG

Last edited:
My 16+4 bump pic!!! I'm huge compared to the first time around and my boobs have taken on their on postcode!!! Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    275.7 KB · Views: 14
I'm the same as kitty. Nothing at 19 weeks but now at 22 I'm getting big. In the space of 3 weeks I've grown a lot. Just wait itll come!!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back