19 weeks & still sick!

hope

Reaction score
Hi. Im really tired & demoralised now. ill be 19 weeks on Monday. And even now every day I still have to throw up. atleast once.
Everybody expects you to be great & blooming by this time & here I am still bringing up my lunch at 6 pm!!! By the way that was the only food I had since the morning other than a tiny satsuma!!
When will all this END?????????

I feel for you i really do. I don't feel exactly blooming either and i'm nearly 20 weeks, but i am never actually sick. I just feel nauseous in the morning and last thing at night. Not too sure what is worse, but i do empathize! everyone banging on about how great you look as another wave washes over you, it's hard to believe them!

But don't give up the faith that it will get better. And hey, if it doesn't, only 21 more weeks!! sorry, thats not very encouraging but at least it isn't a lifetime!

Hope you feel better soon. do you know what you are having yet? i had my 20 weeks scan on weds past and found out what i am carrying. Over the moon and had to change my little signature ticker at the bottom, so no need to tell you what it is! Hope you keep in touch

Pink Lady.x :D

Hope,

I know it's hard when you're feeling sick, i'venow gone 1 1/2 weeks without being sick although i still feel queasy now and again, you put in your post that you threw your dinner up and it was all you had eaten except for a bit of fruit, this could be why you are still being so sick, if i got up a little later than usual i suffered real bad, try eating something earlier in the day too evenif it's only some plain biscuits or toast or something, as an empty stomach can make you sick.

hope it eases off soon

manda x x

Hello Hope,

Im not sick any more but still feel nauseous and Im now 25 weeks. It usually comes about 6pm and continues through the night. Some days I feel well and some days I feel as Im dying :? But I have to say it is much better then it used to be. Everybody is different. My sister and friend stopped being sick after 7th month.

When I asked my midwife about the sickness, she told me that it is very good to be sick because it shows that the baby is developing very well :p

Hopefully you will feel better soon.

Hi Hope

I'm so sure I'll be in your shoes. The nausea is not getting any better and I'm suffering like mad. BUT, have read an article over the weekend and it's made my nausea MUCH better. It said that if you're suffering with nausea you should avoid milk products, oranges & satsumas and coffee/tea.
I've tried it - amazing how the oranges were making me feel worse after!
Worth a try
Good luck
emilia :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27