?

rere

Reaction score
On a night i get painful braxton hicks quite strong so not sure if they are and can feel baby almost as if he is nudging my foof they will wake me up during the night and then al get back to sleep by morning nothing anyone any idea what this is? is it normal?

Not sure hun, sorry. Didn't want to read and run. Baby kicks my foof all the time lol, weird feeling!

My braxton hicks are quite strong this time....the other night I woke up having dreamt I was in labour & it took a few seconds to realise I was dreaming as the BH were very strong & baby was squirming & kicking like crazy!

do u think its just possible body gearing up for labour malarki? its just odd only on a night but i am having a boy so they like being awkward lol

Dunno if it's body gearing up for labour but I hope not in my case. Jaiden keeps pushing so hard on my ribs and burrowing his head further and further down. The BH really hurt now and I'm Sooooo breathless. Do you have the breathlessness too?

I rang the midwife about an hour ago as I had about 8 BH in half an hour and she told me to go to the labour ward to get my cervix checked but o don't want them messing down there. Last time that happened they 'accidentally' swept me and started off my labour with DS. lucky I was at 37 weeks then! I'm just waiting to see if they die off but let me know what happens with u please. As you are further along, it's probably stuff happening for you!!!

am not getting breathlessness but people think my bump has dropped inthe last few days so thats probs why. Al let u know tho am just so uncomfy and tbh just in a rite twiney mood lol. Fingers crossed ur LO stays put for u hun :) x

am not getting breathlessness but people think my bump has dropped inthe last few days so thats probs why. Al let u know tho am just so uncomfy and tbh just in a rite twiney mood lol. Fingers crossed ur LO stays put for u hun :) x

Bless ya! I hope so too! I'd feel better even if it was 5 weeks time. Still a little early but much better than now! Will keep an eye out for your posts hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back