!!!

PrettyFx

Reaction score
Well ladies... I was 22 days late when AF arrived. All I can say is THANK GOD! I knew towards the end that I wasnt pregnant, I was just SO damn stressed that something was wrong with me.

I had the worst ovarian pains in the WORLD. I was in hospital it was so bad. So I figured (when AF finally came) That because I had several deadlines and exams around the time I would usually ovulate, that due to stress I ovulated late, hence the late period.

FOR ANYONE WHOSE PERIOD IS LATE and ARE GETTING BFN's; it COULD be that your pregnant, but its likely that your not! don't build your hopes up and RELAX!

I hope your well my lovely ladies. xxx

Oh PrettyFX, hope you are feeling better now (and not in hospital any more?!)

Are your exams/deadlines now out of the way? Hope it all went well and you are less stressed now. Do you have any more on the horizon?

Glad your mind is at rest altho the usual booooo to the :witch:

x

Gosh :shock:

Oh well, onto the next cycle! Hope your exams went ok xx

Hey.

I am relieved more than anything ladies. When I figured i wasnt pregnant, i began thinking that there was something wrong with me. Then i PROMISED myself that if i got my period, i would give myself an easy time. My cousin took 7 months to get pregnant, and my dads sister took a while also. So I reckon i should take it easy!

i hope your all good xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back