18 weeks - NO MOVEMENT OR KICKING

I felt the first movements when I was around 20 weeks pregnant. I thought it was quite late but after asking it seems like that's quite normal with your first pregnancy.
After my 20 week scan I read in the notes that my placenta is high anterior. The person who's doing your scan will be able to tell you when you ask. xx

I've felt the odd twitch ridiculously early this pregnancy. However I'm 18 weeks now and can now feel definite squirmy wriggles.

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

Still nothing for me.... I'm thinking I have a very sleepy baby! X

I think I have been feeling movements but I cant be sure as I have never been pregnant before but still no kicking :( very sleepy baby too.But think its strange as when I was at my 12 week scan the baby was so active ,the sonographer even said that plus I had to go for a 20min walk to get the baby to move back again to get the correct measurements and when I had my 16 week appointment with my MW when she was listening for the baby's heartbeat she also said the baby was very active as you could hear the baby moving about lots .........so why do I still feel nothing ??

xx

Me either. Possibly felt some movements but same as you as it's first pregnancy I am not sure. Certainly no kicks yet. Maybe your placenta is stopping you from feeling much. Have done some reading in my baby book and it says in there you may not feel kicks etc untilmlaterin a first pregnancy. I'm still desperate to feel something after the MW and her assistant both struggling to find heartbeat at 16 week appointment. I know they did find it in the end so baby is. Okay, perhaps just sleepy and hiding away!

Fingers crossed we both gets kicks soon! X

Yeah im the same getting little impatient now :( fingers crossed its soon x

Ladies really don't worry, it does take a while to feel properly for most ladies. I have an anterior placenta, and I just feel little taps and wriggles sometimes, for ages I wasn't sure what it was. When I had my scan last week baby was moving loads and I didn't feel anything!

There is still a lot of room in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back