17 month old gone off milk

nikkif

Reaction score
When id it usual for them to go down to one drink of milk a day from 2?

Charlotte has always loved milk at bedtime especially, but for the last week is barley having an Oz or 2, and the same in the morning. Shes eating OK but i just want her to get enough calcium etc in her diet and it seems a sudden change. Also i know this could be a phase too!

Also its not like she drink lots of water either to make up for it so fluid wise she isn't having that much, apart from the odd day where she drinks lots of water

Ryans starting to be the same too, his 'before bed' feed he is most definately less interested in but my HV said it was normal.. so I cant answer your question but we're in the same boat at the same age :)

Yep same here, Maddison doesnt have milk at night anymore, just doesnt want it :hug:

Lexi totally went off baby milk at around 11/12 months, just wouldnt touch it full stop, so i tried full fat milk and she hated it, just kept spittin it out :? .. So i tried adding a lil crusha milkshake and she loved it, she wont have it in the mornin at all but she has a full beaker before bed. i just try to give her yoghurts and other milky things as other than her brekkie she doesnt have much milk, she does drink quite alot of juice in the day though, so her fluid intake is fine x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back