Question about milk

butterfly

Reaction score
Hi wonder if anyone could advise me, my little girl is 10 months old she is eating well but seems to be loosing interest in her milk feeds, i know this is normal, she only has a few ounces in the morning her lunch time bottle is terrible only a sip, tea time a few ounces and night time is her best time when she`ll take a good 6 to 7 ounces, i`m wondering if i should cut out her lunch time bottle and give her a drink of water instead, (she drinks water throughout the day) her food diet is great as she eats lots of fruit and veg, fish and chicken, do any of you give your babies under a year old full fat milk or are you all waiting till they are a year old.
Thanks.

Aimee is almost the same age and i'm giving her 3 bottles a day. She has one when she wakes around 5 or 6 but she normally goes back off after that. She get up and has her breakfast with juice then her dinner with juice later on. I give her another bottle of milk aroud 2.30, she drinks that then will have a nap. She has her tea with juice then another bottle before bed. I was giving her a bottle before her meals but she would either drink her milk and leave her food or eat her food and leave her milk so i cut i down. I'm waiting till shes 1 to give her cows milk.

Hi thanks for your reply, i`ve started my little girl on her new routine and she seems to be just fine, she gets up around 7.30am every morning and has a bottle and breakfast, then she has her lunch with water to drink, then its tea time and she has a bottle of milk after that, then at bed time she has ready brek and a bottle of milk then off to bed around 8.00pm she seems really happy missing the lunch time bottle and is drinking the rest of her bottles better so i`m going with this routine till she decides to change it again lol.

Brody is having about 20oz in a day now and I'm happy with that amount, he's 9 1/2 months.

If I've not got any formula made up I might mix a bit of cows milk with his breakfast, but for drinks he always has formula, I will probably continue this a little bit after he's 1 as he's a little underweight so I want him to get all the vitamins etc he can from the milk.

Welcome back to the forum Butterfly :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back