15DPO, hight temps but negative test

IratxeMartinez

Reaction score
I don't know what is going on??

I am on 15dpo, I have missed my period today. My LP is always 13 o 14 days, usually 14. I usually start getting lower and lower temps from 12dpo on and light spotting on days 13 and 14 dpo. Then really low temp on 14dpo and proper flow on 15dpo.

My temps are still hight, no spotting at all but my HPT today was stark white. I used a 10mui dip strip.

I had period like cramps on 13dpo (I usually only cramp on cycle day 1 and 2, with proper flow) so I was so sure I was going to get my period...

So late implantation?? what is the latest you can implant and what is the latest you can get a posite HPT??

Thank you

Attachments

• cyclo12.jpg
    cyclo12.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 12
It is possible to implant at 13dpo. How soon you would test positive depends on implantation day and your natural level of hcg, someone with a higher natural level will see results much sooner than someone with a low natural level.

My temp drops a little like your chart a day or two before af but doesn't drop further until af day. Then it drops down to my usual pre ovulation level once af is here.

I would usually suggest you might have ovulated later than you thought but your chart is nice and clear. I think you will just have to hold on in there and see what happens over the next couple of days. Hope it is good news for you :)

Thank you!! I also thought I might have ovulated later but my chart seems pretty clear, just for comparision this is my previous chart (in which I had no sex lol)

Attachments

• Sin título.jpg
    Sin título.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member