15 month old acts like she hates Daddy!!!!!

Vickyleigh

Reaction score
It's been going on for a few months now and it's really getting my OH down.
He works all day and like most mums I do all the work when it comes to Summer and have done since she's been born.
He's never been a hands on father and hardly does anything for her execept now and again he will sit on the floor and play with her.
He has only ever bathed her once and even then I had to step in and take over, he never gets her to sleep at night, if she crys and I'm busy then I will have to stop what I'm doing to see to her even if he is just sitting there watching the tv!
If I go out of the room and it's just them two then she crys and crys and crys until I come back in the room.
If he picks her up and sits her on his knee she always moans and holds her arms out for me to pick her up.
She hates sitting on his knee and just generally doesn't like being around him.
She is spoilt and gets her own way a lot and I'm the one who spoils her, he's the more stricter one who tells her 'no'
I'm just wondering if anyone else is going through or has been through it and why does Summer act like her Dads public enemy number 1?

Think your OH may have to be a bit more active in her life TBH. Maddison went through a clingy phase where she wouldnt go to Daddy at all but she loves playing with him now. He bathes her, feeds her, changes her and plays with her every chance he gets though so she enjoys being around him. If your OH doesnt spend much time with Summer then she might just be a bit strange towards him :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back