• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

14DPO with irregular AF!!

CaptnBreck

Reaction score
So today I am 14dpo, this would be our 5-6 month TTC.
I've had no symptoms since i've O'd until today and somewhat yesterday.
13DPO I only noticed my urge to pee was rising more than normal, and today (14DPO) I cant stay away from the bathroom for more than an hour!! UGHH!.. also I feel hungry A LOT! and when i'm finished eating or munching, I never feel full sort of like an empty-spacious feeling. Today also I feel a tightness in my upper uterus and my AF is NEVER the same day, Last month she arrived 28days exactly and that is a definate first, normally AF is betweek 30-35 days...I've had more symptoms with pre AF than I have this month of TTC. *SO CONFUSED* :shakehead:

Can anyone ladies help me with this pickle!!

:test: If you ar 14dpo a test like first response would pick up the hormone!!!

As for irregular af, i feel your pain! My cycles have gone from 24-32 days in the last 2 years. Just as i think they are settling down into a routine they up and change again! My last 3 cycles have been 31 days, i thought they had settled....nope this cycle i'm looking at a 27day cycle as i ov'd early on cd13!

Im using the clearblue monitor now, which for the last 2 cycles has picked up my ov, so its making it far easier to figure out when af is due. As i have a 13 luteal phase, so i know 13 days after my last peak af should arrive! Simples!

Good luck testing, let us know how you get on x x x

only way to know is to take a test its no gd second guessing i have had some symptoms myself bu im only 10 dpo if i was 14 dpo i would have tested by now gd luck xx

Thanks!! Im the stage of wanting to wait wait wait lol. We've tried numerous times and all led to disappointment, but i suppose its trial and error heh. I have an e.p.t with my name all over it in pending haha, so by now it should definitely give me an accurate answer.. right?

I would test! Omg I don't know how you have the willpower to wait. Lol.
Can't say for certain if it will give you a false negative as some women might not show pregnant on a hpt for a few weeks after OV. But I don't think it will be wrong at 14 dpo. Good luck!!!

Just tested and its almost impossible to see the line.. very faint but for sure there's some level of hormone reading lol.. sheesh i should of waited like i planned!!! Haha cause now im just unsatisfied -_-

do u have tapatalk? not sure how u u do it without that from ur fone.what test was it?

Tapatalk is an app, Im not sure if you can upload from your phone without it? If you can see a line then it sounds like BFP! Fx xxx

If there is a line, even a very faint one, its positive. :) Congrats!!!

dont know what an ept test is but if u have a line then its a bfp unless its an evap but u wont know this till u test with another test xx

Error proof test. Early pregnancy urine test.. hehe.
Do you all not have those where your at?

ahh ur american i see now no not that i know of here in the uk its frers we use as early ones x

EPTs are good tests. I don't think it would be wrong. :)

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Frer-first response early response. It's 1 of the most sensitive pregnancy test we have here in the uk x x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back