13lb 4oz baby!

I saw that this morning. Scared the crap out of me!!

OMG!!!
ok now im panicking! our glucose levels get tested anyway, even when we didnt have the Gestational diabetes test (my BMI wasnt high enough to warrant it)
they monitor you right?!??

there was a lady abroad who gave birth to a 18lb baby the natural way!

OOOOWWWWWW

sorry it was 17lb - as per bottom of article- close enough lol

Last edited:
Absolutely unreal. Massive kudos to the women giving birth to them!

Poor woman! My last baby was estimated to be over 10lb (6ft4 husbands fault) by her due date. No way I was pushing her out. Straight in for c-section!

Poor woman! My last baby was estimated to be over 10lb (6ft4 husbands fault) by her due date. No way I was pushing her out. Straight in for c-section!

I don't blame you! My OH is about 6ft2, and is quite well built (to put it politely!) so hoping the baby takes after me!!

I don't blame you! My OH is about 6ft2, and is quite well built (to put it politely!) so hoping the baby takes after me!!

Haha, same as mine. 17 stone that used to be muscle. My son was 9lb3, but very long and skinny. Wasn't taking the chance when my daughter came along though!

Now I am getting nervous! They can tell roughly how big it is going to be can't they?! If it is near double figures I am opting for c-section! I am a big scaredy-cat!!

Yeah they should be able to. Don't want to scare you, but with my first they said they didn't think he would be more than 6lbs, possibly 7 at a push, then 9lb3 Jack arrived. I had to cut the feet off all the 0-3 month sleep suits to fit him in!

Wow! What a huge baby. Im hoping my lil boy is only going to be tiny as im only 5'2 and was 6lb born and my OH is 5'3 and was 5lb 11oz. So fingers crossed for a small baby x

well big babies run in my family- I was nearly 10lb and all my siblings were over 9lb- also my mums side of family are big babies too

However hubby is a mere 5ft 9 and small babies run in his family- well- normal size ... Compared to my side

I'd like a 7lb baby please :lol:

My husband is 6'3 but my sons were 8 lb and 8lb 6 oz so.there is hope. They were long though

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back