12 wk scan ~ LO's fine & wriggly

Redshoes

Reaction score
I am soooooooooooooooo glad this scan is here because I am still in part denial I'm pregnant :rotfl: And I'm sooooooooooooooo anxious at leaving Isaac, he's only ever been left with Daddy before, but obviously Daddy's off to the scan too, LO's aren't allowed in the scanning room :lol:
And why are the appointments always at 9am'ish, don't they understand traffic and needing to drink lots :shock: Anyways, just posting because I'm hoping to be posting a piccie of our newest baby soon :cheer: :hug:

UPDATE:After the scan;

Thankyou very much for the well wishes ladies, I'm a bit shattered so not scanned pics yet, but anyway, LO is IN THERE :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: All's perfectly fine, newly nicknamed Wriggly as LO just wouldn't keep still, had a long scan as she couldn't get measurements :lol:

Unfortunately the pics are not that great, but I love one of them as LO is looking at you and has like a skeletor face, its odd but beautiful :lol: Had my consultation with the Doc who said she had no concerns as to my hoping for a homebirth, and as I have a high BMI I get 2 extra scans at 28 and 34 weeks which is new as I had high BMI with Isaac but no extra scans, but very happy about that :D

Nothing much else to report except to say we got Isaac's original 12 and 20wk scan pics back as she had my maternity notes from that pregnancy with her, I'd accidently left them in my notes after his birth :doh: , so that was nice :D

My new EDD is 13th September, so a couple of days later than by LMP.

Thankyou again for the posts, hope everyone's well, sending very best wishes :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww good luck for tomorrow :hug: :hug:

Looking forward to seeing pics :)

Good luck for tomorrow!! Can't wait to see the pics!

I know exactly what you mean about still being in denial lol it's so wierd to think there is ACTUALLY a baby in there somewhere?!

BUT, you will have visual proof tomorrow :cheer: Yay!!!

& you'll be off to 2nd tri soon :D see you there!! xx

How did you get on? I've got to wait till next week for my scan arrrgh!!! cant wait :roll:

1st post updated, all's well in there, our LO's wriggling nicely :cheer:

Glad it went well! :cheer: It's brilliant that he/she was moving around so much! It definitely puts your mind at rest even more!

Yay on the 2 extra scans too! :dance:

xxx

Glad all went well! :cheer: Your due the day after me :cheer: (until scan next week puts me back or something knowing my luck!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back