12 Weeks!!

Dawny

Reaction score
Well I am 12 weeks today AND the sickness is wearing off slowly!!! :dance: :clap: I now wake up feeling sick, but I have not physically been sick in the morning since last Wed, I still feel nauseas all day and don’t fancy any food, but I have not been sick during the day since Friday after tea! Woo hoo!! BUT I am getting tired more :sleep: . I am ok at night, just feel like I should go to bed but I don’t. It’s the mornings, yesterday and today I have woke up and not been able to get out of bed cos I am soooo tired! So decided this morning that I would go to bed early tonight and see if that helps me get up in the morning.

So lost the sickness, but gained the tiredness! Oh, and I know it’s not movements I am feeling, but I can now feel more twinges and stuff for some reason. It’s probably just my uterus expanding some more, but I can feel it. Things like that make me realise it is real! :cheer:

It may be ur lil bubs hun, a bit like butterflys in your tummy!
Great news on no sickness! :cheer: :dance:
:sleep: ...im there too lol! Im awake at night and shattered in the day! Its horrible not being able to lay in bed all day coz of jaycee! Man this pregnancy is going to be so different to my first! Im scared! :(
Anyway, u'll perk up soon hun dont worry! :hug:

Congrats on loosing the sickness Dawny. :cheer:

My sickness left around 14 weeks and i've been tired eversince - sorry! :sleep:

But the good news is that you'll soon feel you LO kick and move around and that's worth all the crap you're going through right now.

best of luck hun.
:hug:
x

I really can't wait to feel Bam Bam, that will be the wridest but most amazing experience/feeling ever! Oh i am getting all soppy and emotional at the thought!

aaarhh, honey it's the best thing. so reassuring too as up to now you don't really feel pregnant (i didn't anyway).

It will start with a 'bubble popping' feeling - that's the best way i can describe it, then it gets stronger and then you know it's a kick! :dance:

My tummy moves now - it's bizarre and amazing! :cheer:

Good luck hun.
keep us posted.
:hug:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member