12 weeks today!!!

babybo

Reaction score
So happy to a reached this milestone!!
Roll on tomorrow for my scan then I can relax a bit more xxxxx

Yay! my can is tomorrow too, were can share pictures :):):) good luck tho you will not need it :)
what time is your scan? xx

Wow babybo 12 weeks already! Seems to be flying by :) please tell me that ur starting to feel better now, I need hope!! Doctor has switched my anti sickness tablets today as been really bad again. Need to know I'm nearing the end :) xx

Congrats hun! Good luck with your scan tomorrow!! :D x

Hooray Babybo!! Really pleased for you! Gosh it seems a lifetime ago that you got your bfp.

Kanga - hang in there honey, it will be worth it in the end. Mine started to ease off at 9 weeks so hopefully yours will soon xx

Yay happy 12 weeks honey!! I like kanga would like hope that it gets easier... I'm 8 weeks now and the thought if having another month of this is hell!!

Woo hoo babybo, can't wait to get scan n relax, know exactly how you feel xx

Thanx girlies!!

Mrs b these last 8 weeks have been the longest of my life!!

Kanga and spammy- keep strong!! I'll be honest and say I'm not 100% and still have the horrid nausea but I haven't actually been sick since last Thursday!! Saturday I actually forgot I was pregnant I felt that good but today is a hard day as I've actually had a few spells of needing to be sick but actually haven't!

I found that once I stopped taking F.A and multivitamins I felt great! I'm not saying don't take them. It just worked for me and I'm just praying I've got a healthy pickle in there.

My scan is at 11.20 so will be a long morning! X

Mines tomorrow as well - 9am
roll on!
so nervous but excited as well...
its been the longest few weeks hasnt it!! :0
Good luck xxx

Woohoo!! I know it seems like it has taken ages but it feels like its flown to me! I'll be 12 weeks on Thursday and found out today a friend of mine has the same due date-a bump budy!
Can't wait to see your scan pics babybo :) I've got mine on Wednesday at 3.20 it'll be a long day! Got everything crossed for you and everyone else that has scans coming up xxxx

Hope your scans all go really well girls! Can't wait to see piccies x

Good luck to all you having scans today.

I'm sure all will be fine can't wait to see some pics xx

Wow lots of scans today,good luck and I can't want to see all your pics! 3 weeks yesterday til mine, roll on December, hope its super fast xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back