12 weeks and sickness

becsybabe

Reaction score
So I'm 12 weeks tomorrow and I'm actually being sick more now than I have the entire time iv had nausea... why is this I thought it was supposed to get better not worse :( xxx

Sickness hit me hard at 10 weeks and was at its worst at 12 weeks with my 1st pregnancy but it started to improve a little at 13. This time it was at its worst at 11 weeks and improved a little in week 12. It still took a few weeks to go away altogether but the improvement was a relief.

Hope you get better soon xx

I had a really rough night last night too. :( never felt so bad in the night before.

Iv woken feeling so poorly this morning. Iv got my scan tomorrow so at least I can see exactly what is making me sonpoorly so I can see it's all worth it. Iv got three already and non of my previous pregnancies have been anything like this xxx eryinera I hope u feel better soon xx

I've just got the one. I was bad with him but not this bad. I'm just hoping it's good news my mc I was hardly sick at all. Just called my doc for more anti sickness pills and they have changed rules and I may not be able to get them.

Oh no really? Maybe it's because your almost 12 weeks? My doc said to me they don't like giving them out over 12 weeks. I couldn't even stomach my pill last night I was that bad. Xxx

My doc phoned back and said I can have them. I am getting better slowly slowly but if I think back to 5 weeks ago I couldn't do half the things I can do now. I think it feels so bad because I've felt this way for so long and the end of the tunnel keeps getting further and further away. my doc said I should be better by week 16. 4 weeks to go :) I can see the goal post just got to crawl there but if this is what it takes for little one to be safe and strong. If my little fighter needs me to fight my own battles too then it's all worth it. Im trying to look on it as every time I say hello to the toilet baby is saying hello to me x

That's a great way to think about it :) I'm looking at it as if I'm feeling so bad and throwing up everything is progressing as it should do :) I really hope it's before 16weeks we feel better. Are you going to find out what you are having ? I'm booking a gender scan for 16/17 weeks at the local baby bond xxx

Yea we want to find out this time x my son was a surprise but I think it will be easier to tell him he's having a brother or a sister. I was getting girl vibes until I had a dream my husband brought something blur for the baby. My dreams this time have been positive rather than negative I hope that's a sign. Do you have any guesses as to what your having?

Last edited:
I'm thinking a girl I have three boys now. I'm really not bothered what it is we have been thru so much to get this far I'm happy with either but my gut feeling is a girl xx

Tri hopping ladies (not sure this will make you feel any better.... but wanted to reassure you that sometimes the sickness continues into trip 2!)

I mainly had just nausea until 10 weeks and then started with the actual sickness. It peaked at around 14 weeks and eventually left at around 17 weeks. My previously pregnancy was twin girls so I was convinced this would be another girl to be making me so sick, but its a little boy (I was very shocked!).

Oh no I'm hoping it doesn't continue that long but I've just had my first scan and everything was just so perfect :) xx

I will cry everyday if it continues for that long. I am already in tears because I feel so awful.
Just seen your scan pic becsybabe, so cute xx

I've been sick daily for the last few days! Thought it was supposed to get better at this stage! Ah well just got to grin and bear it I guess? I feel I shouldn't really moan as I've not got it as bad as some of you girls.

XX

It doesn't matter how bad it is emily. it's never nice! I'm. Just so relieved and so lucky I'm on odansetron. I really feel for lisey and becs who have less strong stuff. I actually get human days now. (But dont tell hubby lol)

Lol, we will keep your secret Ery :)

I had my scan last week becsy, all perfect thank goodness. My avatar pic is the scan pic :)

Emily, its horrible regardless of how bad you have had it previously, sickness is horrible no matter what xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back