• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

12 week scan yesterday

X5OT

Reaction score
Had our 12 week scan yesterday, combined with nuchal screening. Am very happy to say that all went very well :D It just looked like a kidney bean 4 weeks ago, and now we could even see it waving its arms above its head and in front of its face! Very very cool :D

:cheer: :hug: Lovely isn't it, finally getting to 12 weeks and seeing actual features like arms and legs!!

awwww :hug: is such a great feeling aint it, makes it so much more real, feels like so long since we saw ours :( i had mine early too, at 10 weeks!!

Glad everything looks good. Hope you have a happy pregnancy.

Take Care x

princess_h said:
awwww :hug: is such a great feeling aint it, makes it so much more real, feels like so long since we saw ours :( i had mine early too, at 10 weeks!!

We had ours at 11 weeks and I still have to wait 2 weeks for the next one, it sucks :shakehead: !!!!

Glad all was well, isnt it amazing!!!! We had our first scan @ 8 weeks 2 days and she was a bean with arm and leg buds. floating about...at our nucral screen @ 13 weeks, she was doing somersaults, arms and legs kicking and we heard her heart beat loud and clear!! Blew me away!! OH was sat at the foot of bed, grabbing my feet and pointing at the screen in amazement saying "Look Zo, LOOK!!!" He was like a kid on christmas morning!! Babies are trully amazing little miracles - I am in awe of them xxxx

Many thanks for all the replies!!

Just got our final nuchal results - 1: 7823 - so very happy with this :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back