11 weeks and still not sunk in!!!

Mummyallie

Reaction score
Hiya ladies... I am 11 weeks tomorrow with my 2nd baby. I misscarried in november 2011 and fell pregnant in march this year. I am so happy but i am so worried that something is going to go wrong.
I had an early scan as i had pains and slight spotting.. All was fine and a strong heartbeat was seen at 6+3 weeks.
Every nigle or muscle spasm scares me but my oh is truly amazing and so supportive. I have
Midwife tomorrow and im so nervous... I also havent received or been spoken to about my scan date yet :/ im nearly out of my first tri i dont want it to be too late!!!

Xxxx

I'm sure you'll be fine.

I still think its all in my head and I'll wake up not pregnant. I did another test 2 days ago!

Xx

Hi Mummyallie, I felt how you feel, i m/c in early feb and conceived straight away, although my dating scan puts conception at the time of my m/c they have put conception to the time we dtd. It was after seeing lil bean on the scan, moving and heartbeat going that it sunk in that im having baby, i still get the odd days where i think its all a dream and someone is going to wake me up soon. i think it will sink in more when i feel him/her move and the 20wks scan. It will sink in soon hun, and when you see midwife mention that you havent heard anything about your scan. Good luck and congratz on the BFP

x

Hey!

Well I’m pregnant with my first and have only just found out (unplanned).. I still don’t believe it, in fact I took another test yesterday to make sure..thinking about taking another even!!

I guess it wont sink in untill you actually see it.

I’m sure everything will be fine, it’s an exciting time so enjoy every sec!! xx

I took ages to sink in the first time for me,even after they placed him on my tummy seconds after he was born, I turned round to my OH and said 'shit, I've had a baby! - that's when it sunk in lol! X

im only 2 weeks away from her being due and its still not sunk in lol x

Sorry tri hopping. I know exactly how u feel. This was me. I had a mmc then when I fell pregnant a second time I freaked out At every little pain. Im now 36 weeks and it finally sank in for me once I saw my little boy on the screen and they were telling me he was healthy. Trust me the worry never stops but every day passes and u get closer to that due date. Xxx

It only sunk in for me once I had my 12 week scan, when you see them it all seems real! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back