11 DPO - PG or AF?

Angela123

Reaction score
Hi there

I got a positive on OPKs on the 17th March, and that was during the week where my DH and I were going for it! Sorry TMI! Judging my my cycle last month which was 31 days long, I should get AF visiting on Sunday 1st April. During this two week wait I have felt great! I have no symptoms (or what I thought were symptoms in previous months) except from a achy back every so often since ovulation. Today I am 11 DPO and my bbs feel kinda odd. When I am just sitting at my desk at work I feel like my nipples are burning, but then when i touch them, they feel fine (I dont touch them at my desk!). If I press on the sides of them, close to my armpits, they feel like they are bruised or something. This has never happened when I am due for AF, but I know different things happen every month. This is only my 3rd month of trying.

Is this normal before AF?

Oh, I forgot to say. Last month I spotted two days before AF arrived. AF only ever lasts one day and even then it is very light. I am lucky in that way, but how will I know if I have Implantation bleeding, maybe it will be lighter again?

Only three days to go and no bad cramps yet, which I am expecting tomorrow, so I have my fingers crossed.

Could be either, but I really hope it's that you are pregnant. When are you testing? Let us no how it goes.

BTW sore nipples were my earliest sign when I was pregnant.

Good luck

Today I have mild pains only on my left side of my pelvic area. Havent noticed I have sore bbs or nipples yet today...

I am currently 12 DPO today, I was going to test tomorrow with a clearblue that says you can test 4 days before AF is due. So hopefully it will be accurate.

What do you think?

With my daughter I tested with a clueblue early, 10 dpo BFN, 12 dpo very light shadowy BFP, AF due day very light BFP.

Apparently OPKs can somtimes pick up pregnancy as they detect an LH serge which happens at Ovulation and then in pregnancy (wouldn't take that as a deffinate possitive though).

good luck
xSuzx

Good luck hun, make sure you let us know as soon as you test :D

I tested this morning, and it was BFN. I am so confused, I have no symptoms that AF will show or that I am pregnant - whatever is happening to MissGobby, is exactly the same as me. I have the odd pain here and there, but who knows what is happening with my body. My nipples are very red but not sore unless I start prodding them!

What do I do now?

I am 14DPO today, yesterday I had spotting and a little bit today. I do spot before i get my period but it has not arrived yet. I took a test 2 days ago - before the spotting atarted and it was Negative.

Could I still be pregnant?

Yes you can still be pregnant.

Alot of people get spotting around the time AF is due and mistake it for a period, then find out their pregnant the next month and when they go for their scan find out they're 4 weeks further gone then they first thought.
This is why midwifes often ask was your last AF normal or very light.

good luck
*-_-*-_-*babydust*-_-*-_-*

xSuzx

Heres hoping. My husband is so excited that AF hasnt arrived yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back