• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

11 days old and still no name!

weenik

Reaction score
I'm feeling really guilty because I'm still calling my baby Bambi! I can't decide on a name and I want to make sure I've chose the right one. It's between Callum & Dylan.

Callum doesn't really mean anything, I just like the name and it's a Scottish name too. Although I'm not with the baby's dad any more, he said he doesn't like it. Me and my family are big Bob Dylan fans and that's where the idea to call him Dylan is from - I also think it's a really nice name. Only thing with Dylan is that we used to have a dog called Dylan and I don't want people to think I've named my baby after a dog!

I would prefer to call him Dylan (middle name is Daniel) - please be honest and let me know if you think it would be wrong to call him this x

I personally would go with Dylan. It means more to you, and I think it's a great name! Dylan Daniel goes really nicely.

Don't worry about people thinking you've named him after a dog, even if that was true it wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing! My Auntie had a dog called Harriet at the time her daughter was born but decided she loved the name so much she wanted to use it for her little girl too! So until my cousin was 10 (when the dog died) we just had Harriet Dog and Harriet Josie!

What they all said :)

Dylan has meaning for you, and Dylan Daniel sounds a lot better imo than Callum Daniel.

x

Dylan!

I really wanted to have Dylan but DH wouldn't let me as our surname is Burt. He said no one was calling his son Dilbert:roll:

I like Callum more than Dylan.

What about having Daniel Dylan?!?!

I'd say Dylan as there are a lot of Callum's about now, the under 5 age.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back