11 days after birth.....

SarahBall

Reaction score
....what should my blood loss be like....I had a baby 4 years ago and really can not remember what my blood loss was like!

With my second now My blood loss is really confusing me, Over the weekend it started to ease off then on sat I lost blood in one go....like a period then nothing after that, I had the same yesterday and today nothing :wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2:

I remember mine easing off after a week, almost stopped, so just wore a panty liner, and got caught out with gushes! Quite heavy bleeding for a couple of hours then almost nothing again!

I remember mine easing off after a week, almost stopped, so just wore a panty liner, and got caught out with gushes! Quite heavy bleeding for a couple of hours then almost nothing again!

Thats exactly what mine is like.....the doctor took a swob yesterday just waiting on results x

Midwife told me that you're likely to bleed again / more during Breast feeds also. Not sure if it's the case for you.

I am not breat feeding :( I am currently on anti-biotics now for an infection! Just hoping it clears it up now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back