10weeks!

Oh that's good that you are further along this time, must reassure you. I don't know how I would cope if I had previously miscarried, I'm a nervous wreck as it is! You ladies are amazing coping with it and picking yourselves up to try again!
I was always secretly hoping for a girl, but everyone j know that has given birth recently has had boys so I kinda want a boy so he'll have lots of play mates :) how about you?
I kind of think I'm having a boy too, don't know why! x x

Thank you :) tbh, I'm stil not over it, I don't think u ever fully get over it tho. U just have to keep positive and keep lookin forward. Im stupidy scared that ill have to go through it again, so just concentrating on my scan date to reassure me everythings ok this time! (*fingers crossed*
Aww yeh, im kinda the same. Id like a lil girl, and I think my partner would too, but my friends seem to all be havin boys! a boy would be good for my family tho cos everyone has had girls. Think itd be nice for my dad to have a grandson. I did think at the beginning that itll be a boy, but now I dont know! Tbh, as long as theyre healthy, got 10 fingers nd 10 toes, ill be happy lol! X

I can imagine, it must be awful, but I suppose falling pregnant again must help to ease the pain a little. I suppose it's just something that will stay with you forever, but I imagine that once you have your baby in your arms it makes the pain of losing one worthwhile. You're nearly there anyway, just 2 weeks until your scan :)
My mother in law has got 3 granddaughters so she would like a grandson but this will be my mum's first grand child so I think although she says she doesn't mind I think she secretly wants it to be a girl :) but if course as long as its healthy that's all that matters x

That's very true! Can't wait :) Your scan's been moved forward hasn't it? Lucky you, am so jealous lol!

Has your mum got any other children or are you an only? Think its nice buying dresses and things for little girls, boys don't seem to have the same range of different clothes! And I suppose where most of my mates have had boys, itd be nice buying different things for a change! But you're definately right, as long as he/she is healthy that's all that matters!

Yes I have been very lucky with my scan, I now only have 1 week to wait! I couldn't believe it!
I have an older sister and a younger brother but neither has any children yet. My husband is one of 5 children so there is already a few on his side.
I am soo bored of buying boys clothes right now, in the last year I know 12 people who have had babies and every single one has been a boy! So we're definitely due a girl soon. Maybe it'll be me!
Do you plan to have lots of children? x

blimey, that is a lot lol
Im not sure really, definately want at least 2, cos I think having brothers or sisters is important, but I guess it depends how it all goes nd what oh wants! Itd be nice to have a big-ish family I think. How bout u?

Well I always said I wanted 3 but my OH is set on us only having 2, but I guess after number 2 we will make that decision! Reckon I might be able to persuade him! x

Thanks very much taperjeangirl!

Kirsty - once he sees one, he'll probably want more! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back