Impatient

Little bean

Reaction score
Hi im feeling very impatient I'm 10+3 and just want my scan date to come through, I really want to make sure lil bean is ok. Then the next milestone is waiting until Christmas to tell anyone. How is everyone feeling about waiting. Xx

I'm not enjoying the waiting. I hate it. I just wish I knew when my scan will be. So I know how you feel!

Like you hun I'm getting really impatient now. This week is really busy so hopefully will go fast, I hit 8 weeks on Sunday. So then I will get my booking in appointment and then the scan appointment. I'm hoping once I get my booking in appointment I will feel like things are moving forward :) xxx

Hi

Surprised you haven't had a date through yet, when did the midwife send off for it? Did you have booking in at 8 weeks? Maybe give the midwife a call and chase it up hun, we get dating scanned here between 10+6 and 13+6 so I'd defo be chasing for a date.

xx

I'm not seeing my midwife until I'm 10 weeks, so scan date will probably come through the week after at some point cos it did last time. Xx

I have my scan date and I still feel impatient!! Tri 1 must be the longest 13 weeks EVER!

Ive seen the mw last thurs and that took an age to get here aswell lol. I just feel I'm waiting and waiting I found out when I was 3 weeks, so been a long wait just to see the mw. Xx

I'm sure by the end of the week, start of next week u will have ur date through hun xx

I'm not enjoying waiting at all. I've had 2 early scans already but neither have helped calm my paranoia! Even when i've had my 12 week scan I know i'll be counting the minutes until my 20 week scan!

I know how you feel. Saw midwife for first time yesterday and she has sent off for scan date, but they said it could be done at anything from 11 to 13+6 so it could be from the 24th movember to 14th December (which is my birthday) and I'd kinda like it before my birthday! Just want to know! xx

Oh god its awful isn't it! All I want is my scan, even been looking at trying to book in private just so I can have one I am sooo impatient! I have to wait till december the 7th so will be 13+1! Feels like miles away, even though I have already told quite a few people i would just like to know everything is okay, and I am sure seeing it will make it feel more real!! I saw my midwife really early aswell (at about 6 weeks!)

im 11 weeks tomorrow and not even seeing a midwife until next week and then the scan the week after so ill be like 13-14 weeks, only a handful of people know which is nice but its a good job i have a baggy uniform at work because bambino is trying to make an appaearance x

hehe i feel a little smugg I got mine today after seeing my consultants. I thought I'd have to wait for letter I even had a quick one too which put my mind at ease. x Hope it comes soon hun x

Not happy still haven't had my scan date through so I phoned the hospital and was told my scan isn't until 6th dec, that would make me 13 + 5 Ahhhhh I hate waiting :0( xx

i know the feeling ill be 13 +1 when i get mine, but also on the plus side might be a littl emore to see x

Haven't had mine yet. Gonna ring on Monday if not had it by then. I don't wanna wait until 13 weeks! x

I have no choice they haven't got any sooner, I feel we are left to our own device with not much info and having to wait until nearly 14 weeks is a joke. If it wasn't my first I might be a bit more patient and understand. It just annoys me. Good luck with getting yours through. Xx

I have no choice they haven't got any sooner, I feel we are left to our own device with not much info and having to wait until nearly 14 weeks is a joke. If it wasn't my first I might be a bit more patient and understand. It just annoys me. Good luck with getting yours through. Xx

I had my first scan at 12 weeks 6 days and was put back 3 days. Trust me as you will be 13 weeks you baby will be so much better to view hun :) Think of it this way there will be a small gap between that and your 20 week scan :D x They might have to put you back anyways when you have scan. Some people have been backdated up to two weeks before now? Plus at least its before christmas x

This will sound mad ..the waiting is driving me nuts but partly because im still so unsure about this pregnancy ...i almost want to get to the stage where everyone knows just so i have to stop having doubts ...Its horrible i so wana be happy about the babe yet i have so many doubts whirling around ..then i feel guilty for having these doubts. everytime i read about someones loss im in tears and id be devastated if anything happened to the babe yet the doubts are there.

I think i need everyone to know to make it real and for my mind to just settle into just being pregnant and start looking forward

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back