amazed!

Hchee1979

Reaction score
just had a phone call from my big brother and he's just told me that his wife is due on August 9th!!! 10 days before my estimated date! Can't believe it!!!

Part of me is a little jealous that he gets to have the first grandchild by 10 days but I'm sure I'll get over it - plus I might be further along than the 11 weeks I think i am lol.

I'm also a bit worried cos I've asked my mum to be my birthing partner but what will happen if shes visiting her new grandbaby when I start.....i know Im being irrational - i blame hormones!

Anyone elses family members having babies so close together???

xx

Not quite the same as u, but I told my family I was preggers a couple of weeks after my nephew was born, and I think my brother was pretty annoyed that I stole his thunder or whatever.
He soon got over it though lol.

I don't think having a new grandbaby will stop ur mum being ur birthing partner, believe me, she won't miss it lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I'm sure she wouldn't miss it for the world, and you never know you might be early and your SIL might be late! ;)

good point Mishi!

I feel like I'm being over emotional about the whole thing....but i'm totally miffed.

I had a horrible dream last night that my baby wasn't a baby but a tumour and I had to have everything removed and then watch my bro and his wife go on to have their healthy baby.....

Roll on 4pm so I can see what I've actually got going on in there!

Thanks for listening to me rant!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back