:(:(:(

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
every one keeps telling me how great i look since I had Braydon but i dont feel it i feel fat ugly and soooo un sexy i dont like wearing ne thing that i liked to wear before i found out i was PG even shoes with a lil heal on i cant seem to put make up on and thongs are a big no no and knickers are a yes yes i dont know wots wrong with me i see all these other young mums/ mums looking great and gorgous but i cant even seem to get my self dressed up and looking nice

I can offer no advice as I feel the same. I hate going into town on Saturdays as I feel so self conscious. But Sarah you looked so slim and pretty at B's christening. :lol:

And no offence is meant to any other mums who dont work-but cause I work full time too I have no time what so ever to spend in front of the mirror. I wished I did, I'd need to be there for hours tho.

Sarah you are maybe just having a down day? :(

I feel the same hun! I'm 20 and have the belly of a 90 year old! I don't feel sexy at all! Hardly ever wear make up at all to be honest and sit around in horrible clothes :( Ah well sure I'll feel normalish at some point and then end up pregnant again haha!

same!

today i had a day off so decided to go dress shopping to try to look human again (for a birthday party coming up), i went with my flatmates.

i tried on a beautiful red and white dress and knew my love handles were showing but i showed them anyway. big mistake. one of them said: you'll look great once you've toned up; and the other said: well i like very curvy women so i thing you look great :(

now sitting in front of computer in comfy trous and v baggy tshirt

I lost the babyweight with previous three REALLY easily and went back to size 10 within weeks.

Then I hit 35 and had DS3 and now I am size *cough...very big...cough* and seem to have rediscovered every single ounce I ever lost, and they bought mates... I get so depressed, well not depressed, pissed off!!! but as DH says, 9 months on, 9 months off.....9 years more like...

Ditto.

Your not alone Sarah, dont worry there is nothing wrong with you, just just need to feel good about yourself again. Why dont you have a girlie day out with a close mate or something....
oh are re the thongs - dont think i'll ever be wearing them ever again after I spent the whole day trying to pick them out from rubbing my stitches scar! ewwww least boxer pants are in !

Aww Sarah, bet they don't have a beautiful lil boy like u do tho! :wink:

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
a girlie day out with a close mate or something....
i am closer to u girls on here than any one i live near they all think im boring etc

ahh hun your not boring. You wait when your mates all have babies their be wanting to go to you for advice etc & you can give them a taste of their own medicine!
ok what about your mum then? get grandad to babysit :wink:

sarah, i dont bother making an effort much now a days either.

the way i look at it is, if your dolled up everyday (hair perfect, make up on, heel shoes etc) then you wont look any diffrenent for when you go out and do make the effort, does that make sence?

so now when i do go out jase notices that i look diffrent and he likes it. and i feel good about myself too.

your a great girl hun, dont be to hard on yourself.

xxx

i still put make up on everyday but happy to slob about if i dont need to go out and dont care if ben sees me like it! but i still put my big pants on to go to bed in thongs are for daytime only :lol:

Don't worry Sarah, I feel the same!!! I go back to work ina month time, and I don't know what I am going wear!!!! I have tried EVERY clothes I had before I got preg, and NOTHING fits!!!!

I was size 10 and am size 14 now...when I can actually fit in! :roll:

I am a teacher, so can't just wear baggy stuff, I have to follow a certain code of dress!!! and none of my nice trousers fit! and shirts! :cry:

going shopping actually depresses me, I hate buying size 14!!! and I don't know what to do to lose the weight! I only eat once a day, I move quite a lot...but nothing works, and my skin is all flappy! :cry:

And also, since I gave birth, I have lost my voice, I can't speak loud at all!! imagine...for a teacher! :wall: :wall:
I have mentionned it to the gps many times but they never take it seriouly!...as usual!

I was thinking the other day, if I had money, i wouldcreate a new business of "after-pregancy clothes"!!! :wink:

On the pictures I have seen, Sarah, you look very pretty, so you should not worry so much!

take care
Mel xx

melhoney eating once a day wont help apparently your body will store the fat etc to use during the day as you arent eating regular, you should also have breakfast as it is the most important meal of the day (cliche I know!!) Have you tried the kellogs thing where you have cereal for breakfast and lunch then a normal meal for dinner? maybe that will help

Thanks michelle, but I don't like milk!!! and cereal is a big no, no for me!:( I know, stupid! but I don't like them!) I was forcing myself when i was pregnant to have some sort of breakfast, because I have never ever had breakfast before! and it's just a habit really, to only eat one meal per day. my parents are the same. I will have a salad at lunch time (ish) and a normal dinner. which I know is wrong (dinner should be the ligtest meal!! :roll: )

But since I have been used to do it like this, my body is kind of used to it. but it's the tights that have grown and my hips are larger, so can't fit in anything anymore! :evil:

anyway! rant over! sorry :)

I have found one thing though which makes me feel a little bit better, that' sthe Dove self tan moisturising cream! works wonders and I like the faint colour it gives...looks a bit better! :wink:
(I know, I ma cheating!) bu7tbI want something to look nice at least, when I go back to work! :?

Mel xx

awww thanks gorls u have made me feel like im not the only one who feels 'down' by there apperance
i love u girls :D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back