101 things men should not do while you're pregnant.

Squiglet

Reaction score
Inspired by my husbands efforts yesterday...I thought this might be quite interesting to see how many things men really REALLY shouldn't do (or say) when their partners are pregnant...

Yesterday my husband decided to "Fix" the toilet...not really having any skill in the plumbing department... promised me that it would be a "five" minute job.... 2 hours later (and we only have ONE toilet at our place) the toilet was finally fixed...but I had spent the last 30 minutes of that hopping from one foot to the other, thinking that I might just go to a local bar, buy a drink and use their toilet because it would have been quicker...But I would have pee'd myself long before I made it there and ordered the drink.

Also... my constant...are you nearly finished yet???... drove him spare to the point he told me to shut up, go away and if I say anything else to him before he was finished he would divorse me... I wonder if the toilet would have been made accessible quicker if I had?? :think:

Note to all men: do not fix toilet if you are not a plumber and your wife is pregnant unless absolutely necessary (i.e. in case of flooding!!!)

Does anyone else have things that partners really shouldn't do while their wifes/gf/etc are pregnant?

lol... i was laying on the sofa cuddled up to my hubby all romantic yesterday.. and he smothed my hair and said.. 'you alright porky'? i said what the hell! do you think im fat.. he said.. no not really.. men eh!

lisa&alex said:
lol... i was laying on the sofa cuddled up to my hubby all romantic yesterday.. and he smothed my hair and said.. 'you alright porky'? i said what the hell! do you think im fat.. he said.. no not really.. men eh!

:rotfl: :rotfl: god that made me laugh!! what a pig! lol :rotfl:

when we're going somewhere my DH lovingly shouts in my direction come on tubs. :lol: and also regularly says could you not waddle a little bit faster.

My husband has been good so far but my sister in laws husbabnd told her that it looked like she was wearing a fat suit!!!!!! I think if that were me divorce would be on the cards!

well we've recently bought a bottle spray cos we've got a puppy and r training him with it. yesterday tho OH spray ME with it, completely wrong timing, lol he got an earful then i cried for half an hour cos i felt guilty and hormones were right on one yesterday which didnt help lol, bless him

hahaha those hormones have alot to answer for.

Two nights ago I burst into tears quite unexpectedly as hubby and I were sitting out on our terrace enjoying the cool breeze. Well his mouth dropped open as he turned to look at me, and he said "OMG what is it???"

Inbetween sobs I managed to say.. "A fly landed on my slice of toast.." :shock: :wink:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: lol sorry to laugh at ur expense lol, have you found its gone the other way too? i have moments where i just sit there with a fit of the giggles for no reason too, enjoy those hormones much more! hehe

youngmumtobe20 said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: lol sorry to laugh at ur expense lol, have you found its gone the other way too? i have moments where i just sit there with a fit of the giggles for no reason too, enjoy those hormones much more! hehe
Glad its not just me who's done that, I couldn't stop giggling for about half an hour :rotfl:

Pregnopaws said:

Two nights ago I burst into tears quite unexpectedly as hubby and I were sitting out on our terrace enjoying the cool breeze. Well his mouth dropped open as he turned to look at me, and he said "OMG what is it???"

Inbetween sobs I managed to say.. "A fly landed on my slice of toast.." :shock: :wink:

That is just so funny... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Pregnopaws wrote:

Inbetween sobs I managed to say.. "A fly landed on my slice of toast.."

That is just so funny...

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Sorry can't get the quotes to work properly

I usually get 'hey fatty bum bum' and 'oompa lumpa' sang to me :roll: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member