10 weeks :D

kanga86

Reaction score
I have made it to 10 weeks :dance: :dance: I am so happy to have got this far :D Another milestone hit :D

Had a bad day yesterday when trying to return to work. I was there for 20 mins before being sent home because I was so sick. My doctor has signed me off work for a whole MONTH!! I couldn't believe it! She said I have the option of going back to work on reduced hours before the month is up if I feel up to it.

Feeling much better this morning as I was able to get up when I wanted to and take things slowly. So not feeling sick now I have eaten and taken my tablet :)

Got my midwife booking in appointment tomorrow, but its not until 6pm, so a long wait all day. Then hopefully I get a scan date through the week after :) xxx

sorry to hear your still suffering hun x Hope you get your scan date soon x should be near mine and dee dees x hopefully x

As long as I'm super lazy I'm usually ok. Watching so much tv lately, but I don't mind if I don't feel sick doing it :) xx

I am so happy for you kanga. Glad this roo seems to be comfy in there. Every week is a milestone when you have suffered like you and other ladies have. Shall look forward to a 11 week report next week. xxxxx

:dance: :dance: :dance: loving the 10 week milestone hehe!! Just think, 3 weeks time and we will be in tri2 eeeek!!!! Exciting stuff!! xx

Last edited:
So pleased for you hun, hope the morning sickness eases off soon but at least you can relax a bit better at home rather than have stresses at work xx

:dance: :dance: :dance: loving the 10 week milestone hehe!! Just think, 3 weeks time and we will be in tri2 eeeek!!!! Exciting stuff!! xx

that's a scary thought, can't believe we are getting closer and closer to tri 2, eeeek!!!! :) xx

Oh hon, i'm sorry you're so sick, it's rubbish. It's good that you're having some time off though, just have plenty of rest. And congratulations on 10 weeks! :) :yay:

that's a scary thought, can't believe we are getting closer and closer to tri 2, eeeek!!!! :) xx

Deffo is...or more like...21 days until tri2 or a week after our scans :lol: hehe!! xx

:yay:Congratulations on reaching week 10! I've just reached week 10 too. Sorry to hear you're feeling so sick, though - it sounds awful! Really looking forward to scan in next couple of weeks. Hope you get a date for yours soon. x

Yay for 10 weeks hun!!! :dance: Sorry you're still feeling sick. My SIL has hyperemesis and has been really poorly but she's hit 12 weeks and it's started to ease off so there is light at the end of the tunnel. Bring on tri 2, we'll be there before we know it especially with Christmas coming up - so excited!! xxx

Yay for 10 weeks hun!!! :dance: Sorry you're still feeling sick. My SIL has hyperemesis and has been really poorly but she's hit 12 weeks and it's started to ease off so there is light at the end of the tunnel. Bring on tri 2, we'll be there before we know it especially with Christmas coming up - so excited!! xxx

I hope it starts to ease up around 12 weeks too, its a nightmare feeling so ill all the time. Just have to keep thinking it all for a good cause :)

Tri 2 and christmas will be upon us in no time at all, I mean its december already, that shocked me this morning!!! xxx

Congrats Kanga!!! Woop woop for 10 week milestones!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Congrats kanga hope you feel better soon Hun :) xx

Sent from my stunning iPad using Tapatalk

Congrats Kanga and hope you're feeling bit better today. I always feel better with the nausea when I'm on the go, but am so tired it takes alot of effort lol

Hope your midwife appointment goes well tonight too xxx

you're doing so well honey. Just chill and get better soon. xxxx

Happy 10 weeks hun. Sorry your still rough. I feel your pain. I also went back to work today. But I'm not doing full days as I'm not well enough. I went in after 9 and finished at 3. I'm absolutely exhausted now! You do right staying off.

Get well soon and enjoy your booking appointment tomorrow!!! X

Omg kanga your flying through your weeks!!!
I'm so with you on the whole sickness thing! I had fab few days last week but I've been at my worse this week! Oh hun I honestly thought I was a gonna!!
Today is an ok day. Maybe 7/10 where other days it's been -1000000/10!! Lol

So excited for you chic xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back