1 month after Mirena removal no period

Leoni

Reaction score
Hi
I had my merina removed on 24th July (I know it’s not that long ago) but since having it removed I’ve been having pregnancy symptoms but the one test I have done was negative..
Last week I had brown discharge for 2/3 days followed by another day with light pink discharge but I have had no bleeding whatsoever ever. I’ve had lower back ache, cramps and been feeling sick. Has this happened to anyone before? I don’t know when my period is due as I’d had the mirena in for 5 years. I don’t know what to think it’s driving me crazy! Is it pregnancy or my period taking its time?? Thanks!

Will be the effects of the merina wearing off. Hormones returning and getting back into a cycle. I had mine removed last year. Took a couple months for the effect to wear off and get back into a regular cycle. X

Will be the effects of the merina wearing off. Hormones returning and getting back into a cycle. I had mine removed last year. Took a couple months for the effect to wear off and get back into a regular cycle. X

Thank you for your reply. It’s just driving me mad because I know two people that fell pregnant once there mirena was removed (dates back dated) if you know what I mean! Just rather my period hurry up coz it’s making me feel ill! X

Thank you for your reply. It’s just driving me mad because I know two people that fell pregnant once there mirena was removed (dates back dated) if you know what I mean! Just rather my period hurry up coz it’s making me feel ill! X
There’s always a small chance if having unprotected sex. Generally it takes a few months for it to wear off. Some women are different and adapt quickly. Some still have periods on the mirena so their cycles come back very quickly. Just give it time. If you haven’t had a period in 4 weeks do a test x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back