1 and a bit days to go!!!!!!!!! JULY GROUP OF TCC' ers

Hiya, what was your symptoms please before you found out ???

CONGRATULATIONS & HAPPY HEALTHY PREGNANCY 4 YA xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nim CONGRATS :dance:

liviray~ oooo a day late seriously crossing my fingers & everything else for you :pray: :pray:

I know I know.... Theres always hope I suppose. 2 months ago I was 2 days late though, so I'm not getting any hopes up. Also been having ickle cramps today. Usually bang on 28 days though! :pray: :pray: :pray:

Holding hope for you :pray:

I have forgot what the word is that you suffer from - Just wanted to tell you I spoke to a good friend of mine the other day as she had some complicated pregnancies & losses, she had a couple of things against her but one of those was the problem you sadly have & she has 2 gorgous children x

Hi and good luck to everyone!

I am sooo nervous.

AF is due on Thursday.

I have butterflies in my tummy just thinking about it! :oops:

I have many many symptoms such as dizziness, cramps, bbs tenderness..big time!, I'm eating everything in sight and bleeding gums and bad teeth!(Had dental problems last time!).

I am concerned that my body wants to be pregnant so much that I've convinced myself that I am!

Enough of my rambling, good luck to all ttc's and all the best to all of you who get your BFP's! :pray: x

[/b]

Thanks wobbles! It's encouraging! Endometreosis is what they think I have. They can't confirm it until they do some tests etc. Still BDing like crazy anyway!!! I can feel more AF symptoms today. Can't be long now til I see her!! :(

Hope you're ok 2!!! xx

hi i have af symptoms, ;PMT!!!!! :twisted: ;belly ache, backache, im still very nervous about becoming pregnant, as if there is a problem downstairs it might effect the baby, ooooooo i dont know. im up and down, good luck everybody, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you every one.

I had a few symptoms, first my breasts felt ever so slightly more tender about a week before I was due to come on, and I had more discharge then usual carrying on from my ovulation day. I was taking my temp every day, and two days before my period was due I had a rise in temp.

I am so excited, has not sunken in yet.

Good luck every one else for this month

Nim x

Got AF this afternoon! :cry: :cry: :cry:

My cycle has decided that it wants to alternate between 28 and 30 days!!!!
A sad day.....

August 23rd can't come quick enough!

so sorry livixx :hug: :hug:

Congrsts nim. when you due, im due on march 6th come on guys me and tam want more to keep us company :dance: :dance:

Awww Liv..........Fingers crossed for next month! :hug: xx

Nim, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

As Rusks said, come on girls come join us.........BABY BOOM BABY BOOM BABY BOOM :pray: :pray: :pray: xx

liviray said:
Got AF this afternoon! :cry: :cry: :cry:

My cycle has decided that it wants to alternate between 28 and 30 days!!!!
A sad day.....

August 23rd can't come quick enough!
:hug:

sorry your af arrived liviray :hug: xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member