1,2 or even 3??

Good luck hun! I'm guessing 3! At least you wouldn't have to go through ttc again! All your babies in one go lol! X x x

How exciting! Can't wait to hear the outcome! I would love to have twins or triplets, I know it's hard work but it would be a ready-made family and you'd never have to endure another pregnancy or the sleepless nights of the first year etc!

I think if it was me I'd be hoping for one but feeling guilty about not wanting them all, but for me 3 would be more than I could cope with and I'd be so worried about the additional risks. How do you feel about it? Anyway best of luck for tomorrow xxx.

Personally I think I having just the 1 bubba, I hardly have any symptoms or at least not strong ones. I hear if you are having multiples you have stronger symptoms. That said I would be happy very happy with 1 one even twins but must admit I am scared of it being triplets for other reasons such as high risk, not just coping with 3 :)

2 hours and I will know for sure

You'll be happy no matter what hunni. As long as baby/babies are healthy and growing fine thats all that matters not how many there are x x x

Exciting - I'm not gonna guess, but can't wait to hear the result!

xx

very exciting! will be watching to see how many you have growing in there :) xx

Tri hopping- Wow how exciting!!! Let us know, I can't wait lol xxx

woohoo :) congrats on your one special bundle of joy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back